Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Completion is good!

Another Life: Great Blog Post: Journal2MyGOD: It was their Choice then and it is their Choice now. Back then, the truth would have put people in JAIL. Now, the truth could set them free . . . lol . . . the truth will always set you free.!
What does it feel like though?
I,  I feel great. Such peace and solitude. . . It's like watching everything fall into place . .

- Sent using Google Toolbar
======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ========
======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ========
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What else did you need to write here?
I wasn't sure, but it feels like closure on somethings.  Like I did everything that I needed to do at one plain and I could now move onto something else.  I was thinking about that when I was coming to school today on my bike.  Like building the new system will become a full time job, as it will never really be finished as everything continues to evolve!
What about the first time you came here?
I know it's like I came here to do something, then got detoured to have children, and now I'm back to do the same thing again!  Course there is a lot more to it, in that the whole world has changed.  What I started to do as a freshman was considered "star-man stuff" while now it is common knowledge.  Of course it's funny how no one seems able to do it right yet. 
What did you realize about this?
I guess it was the fact that people still get lost in the greed and their own selfishness!  Everyone seems to think they have to fight for the "old-number-one" above everything else.  Ego first.  But the truth of the system is the more you are centered in selfishness the less you have, and the more you need to be centered in selfishness to survive.  It becomes a catch 22 spinning around on itself getting worse and worse.  It was funny today talking to Sharon.  We were laughing about the money that just shows up all the time for each of us, as neither of us or focused on the money at all.  I was telling her how I needed to get some food and stopped at one store and spent 30, then went to another to spend 50 since I had like 88.55 after all my bills.  But then I forgot I had gotten gas on the way into school, which cut off another 20.

So I was at the cash register at the 2nd store and she was adding it up and it was over 40 already when I stopped her.  Well it was over 30 at the first store, so I told her nothing over 50.  But then when she finished it was 53, so I told her to try to see if my card would go through anyway.  And it did???  When I got home there was 15 cents left, and no sign of the gas bill?  Sharon laughed of course telling me another story about getting new phones and pricing it all out perfectly only to find out at the cash register there was some special that week so she has extra coming back too.
What this is all about is that you are both focused on the important tasks about conscious synergy and the spiritual evolution of you culture and community above all these other concerns that everyone else is preoccupied with.  Thus the Universe needs to sustain itself, and is supporting those helping with this evolution above the needs of others.  Sure the greed and selfishness brings immediate results, just like sugar or cocaine.  However, the short, fast, happy fix is not sustainable or feasible for anything but the short term.  So the greedy have to get more greedy, just like the cocaine addict will need more and more of that drug.  However, you and Sharon will need to work less and less, while things will synergize and evolve to support you more and more.  Everything on the Earth is like that, though mankind seems to believe the rules of physics do not apply to them.  That is precisely why no one will accept, know or understand the equation you wrote at age 16. . . . before you knew anything about calculus!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You for your Strength, Love and Wisdom...  amen

1 comment:

  1. so now I get home from a long day.... and here in my mail box is check no 615246 for 20.47? Oh, it must be the travel reimbursement from the conference in Plant City a few months back.... I bet that's the gas bill, or maybe the gas was 15 cents less so all I have left is 30 cents.... lol... but more likely it would be 18 cents less leaving me 33, or 6 cents more leaving me only 9 cents for completion!!!!!

    ReplyDelete