Thursday, March 07, 2013

stars2man icap-patent-brokerage-selling-patent

stars2man: PATENT SALE: This portfolio discloses techniques for editing or revising messages posted on Internet revising and editing the information.! = = sales, searches and services
What happened to you today.
I raced out to the bank, and spent more time waiting in line than i did getting there on my bike!  And when I came back to the office. . . I was rushing to get back, embarrassed that i forgot to go there at lunch time.    The manager back at the office introduced me to someone waiting as I walked in . . .
"meet our new research associate, his son is in your program..."...
oh, What's his name?
"Chris . . .   "
"oh yes, he was in my wife's class and they did this really brilliant project together . . ."

What did you feel?
It was soooo awesome!  I am blessed!  Like i wish i could make my dad as proud.  Truly Honored!  I mean, i wish all dads could be as proud and lucky as me.  And I'm going to school again with him practically.  Which also feels kinda weird, like I'm struggling to please my dad there too.  wow, what a day it has been, since my mentors are so clear and strong too. . . .  as I spoke to three of them today and all were supportive and helpful.  Then the high-five from my boss when he asked about my son was cool too.
What happened with your son in the office?
A few days ago, I asked the office manage for a color print of a picture with my dad and daughter for my desk. and when she opened it, i told her all about the two kids in college!  So when his department director was waiting with her as i walked in from the bank, he dove into the conversation immediately.
"Sure i know chris, he looks just like you..."
;D))
"he was doing a NY design in my wife's class..."
o;D)) ;D)) ;D))=[

so, i said how i ran into one of his students in the bsn bldg, and he said Chris should be a TA next term and was all excited describing a model that he built giving me details about Chris's incredible insight and dedication through the projects he worked on...
What did you tell your boss?
I said i was so incredibly grateful, as I can not imagine a finer compliment for a dad to receive.  As he walked by me a thousand times this evening, discussing his own kids as well.  So i remembered how Chris's mother published one article about educational methods based on projects.  WOW THANKS, as i had the sudden joy in realizing that the class I had written last year for COPH - - was all about how i teach project based learning.  Experiential education. . .  which is exactly what we are trying to do here now...

And so i said that was all i ever did with them as kids.
Everything was a project . . .
raking leaves to learn discipline
or kayaking in the woods to exercise!

It was really cool, as his children are similar ages.  So I told him how the most awesome picture ever was the two of them in a canoe side by side - holding the "thwart" shoulder to shoulder while they sat in the center in front of me. . . .behind them was the water and woods beauty of riverfront park.  My two angels floating in the water of earth's beauty.  Wow, did we have a lot of those awesome times together....

Again now feeling the synergy and understanding we shared made things all so incredible and comfortable!

I remember this one time seeing a really big gator.  And another time counting and following the birds, remember talking about witch boats to take out and who paddling with who.
there is a divine plan on the earth...  the plan is to liberate every soul. . Teach others to COOPERATE: your mission is to liberate all souls to live in universal harmony.  Teach them to Release all the useless activity of the mind, unlock from your human programming.  Learn Group Consciousness to live in Love Magnetism . . . to unify all conscious energy within, allowing the great spirit to breath through you, as you . . . forget human, BE god with us. . . master your mind, accept no negatives, command the changes, nothing can disturb you, you are the master now, over all conditions . . . What do you feel now?
I thought about how no one understands my favorite picture as I'm always describing it visually instead of physically . . . like that makes any sense at all  . . . but as I was telling him i realized the picture is of one-year-old infants, loving, smiling, dancing, holding themselves up so they could see out this monster canoe around them.  And then I remember the apple one of them was eating . . . and SMILE - it was blissful perfect outside, as I was still there now, knowing how they watched and shared such awesomeness with me for years and years. . .

and it was just me and them!
years of play time . . .
projects that we created together. . .
All suffering will dissappear, spawn a new world wide spiritual revalations, GOOD WILL to all people, everywhere, always by everyone NOW!  focus on the point between the eyebrows, through collective vision, transmit GOOD WILL to all people, all leaders, all organizations.  SEE DIVINE intervention for a world wide GOOD WILL Movement!
What you did was exactly what you wanted from the day you were born.  Seeking love and support is something we all start with and need to enculturate.  Your clarity and commitment is the highest expression of teamwork in this one universal family with this common source.  and it all returns to you.  United States Patent Application: 0070170306: A Method for managing the psychological and physiological state of an individual person's life by inducing and establishing a Unified Perception in human consciousness with a unified energy vibration of consciousness
It was about expressing the highest level of teamwork . . . soooo project based learning is child's play for me, as where ever i went, and whatever i do, i find a way to enjoy it and pull the best out of it.  It is just something that I do.  Don't need to patent it, don't need to copy it.  Nothing to it, just stay in joy and share it.

The experience with my children was created by our circumstances, where we checked the options and decided together what to do.  Whether it was work time or play time.... and work was only necessary with errors.

luckily we really didn't work much for the first 9.4 years. . . ;-)
--

No comments:

Post a Comment