Friday, March 11, 2016

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
3/11/16 11.27pm What are you doing
I'm with my son as we do our homework!  And I know there is really a million zillion things for me to do and work on, but it's the first time I've had a chance to see him in weeks.  Today, Mik completed her Nwotnwod Development Forum that totally rocked.  I was so glad to hear she got home early, so I told her I would go out with Rehpotsirhc so she could have some privacy.  I knew she would just love it.
What happened?
Sirhc asked about visiting FSU over the weekend and we decided to go now.  So I drove us to EOA and FSU, and stopped at home!  We always talk so much while driving, so ended up deciding to pick up goodies at my house.  So we walked in on Mik who, jumped up and dressed to visit with Sirhc.  She told him about meeting his Department Chair who was one of 14 speakers at her conference.  And as we were all chatting the pizza she ordered arrived.  We each had a piece and Sirhc and I went into my office.  By the time we left she offered what was left.  We took my bottle of wine.  And Have been sitting here at his place all evening.
What did you do in the office?
I opened my server and then the WordPress desktop to see what he was working on!  He showed me his troubles with it and I made some screen prints and sent a question to some people around the office.  I'm not sure if any will have any idea about how to get things done, but i can ask a few more soon too. . . 
What else have you been talking about?
It's really been fun!  And it was about fun.  I kept coming back to say how important it was for him, and us, to get really serious and powerful about loving our very moment.  Not looking or seeking, wondering or questioning, but just staying present and loving the moment.  Being real about what made the joy and love come up for us each individually in the day to day experiences around us. Staying in those moments and taking the opportunities that come up for us.
I told him he should Pray when he meditates, nothing fancy just soemthing short and simple to start.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment