Saturday, August 10, 2024

because I knew I hadn’t seen

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What you need to do is write about your latest transition.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. I’ve been trying to, and will get this done.

Wow, same dream again time out in the woods and the big bonfire and all around here are these people and I noticed that some of them dress kind of funny and I recognize some clowns and it’s the celebration of the meal, a big dinner for the clowns and it’s kind of somber, you know I’m sad because you know the clown is like alone, or often a lonely person, because all they do in life is play, and pretend all day long to be happy and joyful. That’s just what they do, just pretend and so at the end of the day, when they can rest, they build a big fire and they serve food and the clowns come in at the end of the day and they sit alone and have their food. And each sits in peace cause they pretend all day and now they can finally have the peace and I was recognizing that they were coming back from their workday and more and more were coming in and I saw different ones that I recognized, and I went to where they were coming into the circle, you know the big area that people would sit by the bonfire and the people cooking in the middle. And it looks like this big aluminum thing where you’re making the food or big kettle, you know a kitchen thing right next to the bonfire and a rise of chairs around for people to sit. I walked over where there and there was a line of people coming in and I was like the owner welcoming the clowns in, at the end of the day. I wanted to go over and say hello to the guy, Because I knew him and his wife and of course they recognize me and they were like, oh welcome back, we look forward to having your children and your clowns come and join us and it was kind of weird because I was already inside and already sitting with you and now sitting there watching the people coming in and and I need to Go greet them because I knew I hadn’t seen them in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment