Sunday, October 06, 2024

I don’t know what I’m gonna do

Thank You Jesus Christ I’ve got my rosary, my cell phone, and my glasses, wow so I can at least do something. I can barely move because I’m in so much pain. Yeah, I wiped out on my bike again, this time it’s 8 ribs. Last time it was only two ribs so I wasn’t in so much pain. I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I’m trying to talk to my phone to put in my blog so that I can get some help.


So I reach out to Kevin and Leslie, and the fraternity to ask for help. I need to get a pillow under my head. I need to get my laptop. I need to get some breakfast and I need a can to pee in…ouch.


Of course, I’m not sure I’ll be able to read this or share it. I don’t have any idea but at least I got the ideas down. I am hurting so much I do not want to move at all.
What happened
I’m really not sure, I just woke up in the hospital… all I REMEMBERED is biking across the Church parking lot heading home!
2:27 10/10/2024 and now I’m home again, alone. In pain, but in a space of total blessing!
What happened, I when you awoke from my dream again
I’m at Peace and ease, knowing that another giant storm has passed, leaving me virtually untouched and in perfect care.  The last thing I did before I slept, was cry through the luminous mysteries of the rosary, as I prayed for protection and the love and light of a dear friend. I never have done the rosary with only my cards and not a soundtrack and a group of people. It was just me and Jesus, with the little printed cards I made. I kept crying because I knew the dear sweet family that cared for me. The last few years was leaving. Of course I wanted to reach out and convince them that they had to stay. Tell them how wonderful it was that we had this community together. I also know, we all have our time in place to go.
What happened Actually happened last night?
I’m always Protected and know I can survive anything. So I’m essentially fearless throughout my life and experience. I was actually terrified hearing the gusts of wind and the noise outside, knowing that the largest hurricane I’ve ever heard was outside my door. Each of my children actually called me, asking me to get out, saying that such a large hurricane and a direct hit was not a safe place to be. When I woke, I found how we had all lost a secret little pack of Christmas decorations.

Yes, you heard that right, I had the distinct feeling and vision that many homes in the area had lost this one patch of beauty that they had created for themselves. Then I rolled around in my bed, still stiff and  sore and I noticed how clear the space was except one small pile. I had created a pile of books, cards, tools close by me in my bed to share with Jesus. Yes, I only kept stuff that I needed to share with Jesus. I had the incredible revelation that somehow another family down the road, discovered that all their beautiful decorations are completely fine and not destroyed, as all our other neighbors’ have been. How could a storm come through so powerful, so distractive, and then also so selective to only destroy a secret little pack of Christmas decorations? And still more perplexing, to allow one family to retain all of theirs essentially untouched.
What happened was that you realized and accepted your place with Jesus. Yes, we all have a place. We have all have a responsibility. We all have a partnership that we can carry forward to share and to lead. He found the family with the perfect collection of Christmas decorations, all wrapped up and saved untouched and damaged; while neighbor after neighbor had only lost their own private collection. Why would a storm come through an area to clear out decorations?
I’m all Kind of perplexed and wondering how I can still be awake or alive. I’m surprised to find my iPad connected online and essentially no power or nothing anywhere else. It’s completely perplexing to see and realize how much of a gift I have, how much beauty I have, all here in my home to share with others in the love of Jesus
What else happened?
I remember seeing the image of the hurricane hitting the south edge of tampabay, it essentially Missed Tampa and slammed in the Sarasota. I Knew that the southern passing would mean that all the water was pulled out of the Bay. So all those families that had flooded last week would see the water pulled out completely. I guess it doesn’t really change all the damage and impact from the last storm. But this does make it clear to me that I should be a lot more specific with my prayers. 
What happens now?
I’m convince that I’m in exactly the place that I need to be. That I should continue with everything that I’m doing is more clarity and more focus. That means I’m teaching more classes, spending more time at my church helping with the choir and kids and anything and everything I can do there. I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ Thank you for filling my life with your word, Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to fulfill your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment