Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday,April15,2005_8:44:18PM

Friday, April 15, 2005
8:44:18 PM
Wow so much so fast. It’s really neat. Everyone I meet and talk with are soon telling me that they can’t keep up. I sence their pwoer and focus and everything opens up to them... hum, unless they struggle with me and then the doors slam shut? Weird? It’s really exactly what I needed. Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ Please continue to lead and guide me to Your Fulfillment; all for the Glory of Fathers Sons and Holy Ghosts. Amen.

22:52:22
I couldn’t help it the number looked so cool I had to pick ‘em... So I ran all around a lot today and needed to write more about the crazy day. I sent a lot of serious emails. I’m nervous about a few, but know I need to do more still. Like I need to write Dr. Palmer, thank him for the day and repeat a bit of what I said to him this morning. I found out they have gone to the Unitarian Church by USF for years. So I made some serious recommendations to them, getting a local condo, putting the patent into STARS, helping me to develop my own patents.

I wanted to write him; and I felt I should copy an email I sent to Heidi, about how the Ego is a lead into Greed and control. How it starts with little things, like a fiefdom, and grows off itself. It’s all about EGO, it’s an energy that feeds off everything that is good. I called her out to lunch and she was running to her lab again. I asked her out for dinner, and she admitted someone was taking her out already. So I said that I hope he takes good care of her. And she said it was good they have drinks. Course no alcohol allowed when I took her out. But I said it was good for her to get out and relax.... really wasn't sure how good yet?

Then I asked her if the cell phone I lent her was available since I was passing by her office on the way home. She said she could stick it into her mail box. Great so I stopped in. And I got there before she left. She was very short with me, and I could feel the “off attitude” as it was over the phone and has been for a while. Just as we parted ways both walking out in different directions I told her to watch out for the EGO for it leads into greed.... she didn't really respond so I thought to write her about it and get Palmer's opinion too.

So I just wrote Palmer, not Heidi at all yet. I really wanted to ask him if he could tell me what I should write to her. But forgot about it. It’s really weird, I’ve been talking about this Earth Charter all day. Dr. West and I spoke about it too a bit. After Heidi said no lunch, I was still hungry and called Sharon. She told me about meeting Gro Harlem Brundtland at a reception, and saying “Earth Charter” to see her eyes sparkle.

Then I spoke to Jan and she was at the same reception too. She told me how Gro started the Earth Charter. Wow! I tried to take out Anne to talk about all of this before I visited Heidi. Then I saw Scott and Rima for dinner too. Busy busy busy. Tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment