Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday,April08,2005_4:01:11PM

Friday, April 08, 2005
4:01:11 PM
It’s really been a crazy couple of weeks here. I noticed that I got an email from Hayley every time that I considered talking to another girl. I noticed a sweet pretty Spanish girl looking at me, smiling and we chatted a bit almost by accident. I could feel her intentions were more than anything I could expect or wonder about. And I decided it was time to do something about it.

The very time that I set out to meet her I got an email from Hayley, and it included her phone number. Of course I called Hayley that moment, left a message and then responded to her email as well. She called me back the next morning. She even woke me up, thinking it was a call from another student working on a class project with her. We chatted a bit and I told her to call me back when she had more time to meet or talk.

She woke me before 7am and I ran around all day long. By 4pm I was tired and hungry. Rima had called to tell me she was finished with my regalia. So I decided to take her out to dinner, and figured Scott would enjoy it too. So I called him first and he was ready. I called Rima a few times and never got her so I drove out to see her anyway on the way to eat with Scott. And she was out with her kids; with her car and her daughter’s car there in the driveway. I called Scott who was ready to eat anyway so we did. Then I went home and was ready to crash. Rima soon called to say they all went to a movie and she would have preferred joining us. I soon crashed on my bed, and then Hayley called. We chatted a bit and so I finally asked her if she would like to meet for coffee.

And she did. Wow! So I raced back downtown to see her at Starbucks. We chatted for a few hours. She’s really a very cute girl, and really wonderful to talk and share with. She was very strong about how I needed to get serious about my research and pursue it fully. She even offered to edit and revise things that I wrote. I was really thrilled. We soon were inside with my laptop on, reading and talking. A few other things came out too. Like I noticed she knew about the Mother Mary things that Rima talks about. Finally I said how she needed to chant with me and Rima. She was thrilled and plans to come over Sunday at 1pm for this too. Wow!

On my drive home I stopped to see Rima. She is about done with making my things, wow. We went outside and sat and chatted for a few hours. She told me she couldn’t share in the chant with me and Hayley and that I must follow it through with Hayley anyway. She was very strong about it too. If I was real about what I was doing then I should not fear or hide what I need to do. She spent a lot of time making this very clear to me. She seems to know how much I needed to express and how strong it must be for people to witness. She also was very clear about how I do it.

If I'm afraid to share it “all out” with one person; what right do I have to share it with anyone?

She really said a lot about it and I know she is really exactly right. It’s my responsibility, my gift to share for God. I know I can’t be a wimp about sharing things with her or with anyone. If God lets this come together for one girl or another I need to be honest and honor it to the fullest. It’s not fair or realistic to anyone if I hide and stay fearful about this or anything. It really is only hurting me, not anyone else at all.

That is really true too. She’s been very clear how she feels the plastic interferes, but than also knows that’s where I am at, so it must be like that for a reason, and I must honor it.

8:47:01 PM
Ugh, have I been working on stuff. Only the DNA stuff tonight, but ugly ugh am I tired. Thank you dearest loving Lord Jesus Christ for making this all Possible for me; and I know I can do it all and I know it will all happen as only God could Provide. Help make every moment I do something a greater effort for the Glory of Fathers Sons and Holy Ghosts! Amen.





Hello,
I am actively seeking a to develop an experiment to show how many ancient practices and rituals can be used to change the expression of DNA. This needs to be done to bring science into the control of mankind.

The attached file is a summary of this active work which I have posted for you to easily edit here: http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/stars2man/dna_consiousness_theory
Please know that I am already teaching this http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MayanChant/ and recognize my responsibility to make to it more active and available to the general community.

This requires that I obtain financial support, develop an analysis of the process, publish scientifically, and show how this process can be used to change the expression of DNA.

Any and all insights, directions and tasks from you will be honored and undertaken as necessary.

I look forward to your reply
Thank you
eric

CC: listed in order of contact:
Natasha Jonoska, Ph.D. http://www.math.usf.edu/~jonoska/
Gary Litman, Ph.D. http://hsc.usf.edu/com/iop/cancer/litman.html
Heidi Kay, Ph.D. http://publichealth.usf.edu/gh/hkay/index.html
Ann C. DeBaldo, Ph.D. http://hsc.usf.edu/publichealth/gh/adebaldo/index.htm
lJun Tan, M.D., Ph.D. http://www.hsc.usf.edu/PSYCH/Faculty/staff_tan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment