Saturday, April 02, 2005

Saturday,April02,2005_2:50:55PM

Saturday, April 02, 2005
2:50:55 PM
Trying to study again... barely getting started at all now... maybe I’ll do something?

So anyway I got an invoice from the Dr. Seems like he saw Christopher the 24th, and a week later they scheduled for me to see him on 4/25... a month later. Course all it does is stress me out some more. Like I need anymore stress in my life, well I guess I’m all about changing the world, so a little stress to get it done might not be so bad. Especially since things have been really wonderful lately. I mean there is a so much going in the right direction that I can’t imagine things going sour. I just need to stay true and strong in my faith about all that I need to do.

Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ fill me with your Strength Love and Wisdom, so I can make it all happen as You Dream of, for the Glory of Fathers Sons and Holy Ghosts.... Amen!

5:27:47 PM
So I got a little done, not much really, and not what I needed to do. I really know I need to decide that Chris will be ready to close out this weird stuff he’s been lost in, or should I say I need to decide he will resolve it all for himself instead of letting Emily and Paul drag him into the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment