Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Strategic Market Assessment Team

Tuesday, April 26, 2005
2:11:30 PM
So when I got up this morning I went outside to find my bike missing. The rack and everything was gone. Of course the thief left the bolt to connect it and two of his tools. He forgot the wrench and vice grips. I thought the vice grips were mine and then thought Darrel had done it, since who else would steal my tools. So I went by his house and talked to his sister I guess. She told me he’s been in prison for a while now. I reported it to the cops and drove by a few pawn shops and then went to school. Dan called me on my cell phone after reading a note I left him about my missing bike.

Then I felt like Dan did it. Like what have I done now to piss him off? lol... He’s been in my house for over a year now, and finally is working full time to get close to getting back on his feet. I prayed a bit that I would get my bike back and everything and the thief would get caught.

9:23:35 PM
So I have another bike outside and another prototype holding it to my truck. I'm nervous about it. Dan has been polite and concerned. It still seems funny with him. I don’t know where he stands on so many things. And I know I need to start getting rent out of him. I can’t keep getting student loans to pay for this house when he just soaks it up.




Dr’s Fountain and Marshal
My team was great to work with. Everyone had different things to offer and contribute to the whole project and final report. I have worked with Sandra before and knew she was reliable and good to work with, so I was delighted to be invited into her group. Sandra and I did a patent project years ago and interviewed Steve Budd at that time. I wish I had started on this track sooner so I could have worked with this team more....

Thanks for this opportunity.
eric

Slow-Release Fertilizer
Strategic Market Assessment Team
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USF-class/

Magnolia Hand
Eric Weaver
Sandra Corriette
Anne-Cécile Huet

No comments:

Post a Comment