Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday,April21,2005_10:26:59AM

Thursday, April 21, 2005
10:26:59 AM
I've been trying to keep up with everything. And I've not been too happy with it. I guess I've been successful and making progress in the right direction so I shouldn't been so judgmental. Today in group I'm supposed to confront my fear about Christopher and tell everyone exactly how I feel about it all. I'm not sure what to do or how to do it. I did meet Rima for lunch yesterday. She's getting ready to leave on her trip to the Sacred Gatherings and sounds really ready to rock 'n roll. She feels it will be life changing and get her ready for everything we are supposed to do. That's really trip since I'm still not sure what I need to do .

What do you mean son, you are here and ready. The things before you are very clear and strong. There nothing out of reach and most everything is getting easier for you.
What about Christopher?
What you need to do will become very clear to you today. Its ok, trust!

Friday, May 23, 2003 6:33 AM
Re: Fw: PLEASE READ this all... MY KIDS ARE GETTING IT AGAIN!!!

Dear Eric, You may need to let go and let God. I can't believe Emily on her own could feel this way but it will come back to her sometime in some way. I know how I felt when Rudi left and the children never understood their father. I never did or said anything because I knew he would show his own colors in the end and he did and does to this day. Love Joyce

Thursday, June 19, 2003 6:12 AM
Re: Prison vs. Work

I am glad you have the children again. Leave the state and they will put you in prison for sure. To find their hearts you need to be understanding, loving and gentle. No heavy duty chores but some fun. Forget what Emily has done and pick up the pieces of your heart. Not easy but you don't want to loose them either. That was my one goal never to loose my children's respect or love for me. And Kristel has hurt me plenty over the years. Love Joyce

Thursday, June 19, 2003 4:01 PM
Re: Prison vs. Work

Eric I guess I think you are to hard on them and treat them like they are adults. I know how hurt you have been by Emily but if you told me you were going to cut my hair---I would dislike you. They don't need to be payed for everything they do and I would guess Emily is still not telling the whole truth but used that example. You look at things in a spiritual way and they are not in that place. They have their own journey as you have yours. Always being the tough dad reminds me of your dad. Where is every act an act of love? You now have a chance to show the children what a great father you are without Cathy and the fights. I would enjoy having them, doing chores, having fun, watch movies together with popcorn, let them walk the dog, go for a hike, I don't know but show your sweet side. Kristel and Tyna and the new boy are going to there cabin. then with a camper going for a few days and then the children are going to a horse camp. Shanna is visiting. Do the children have friends? Let them enjoy life. That is what children should do. Your punishment only will back fire and they will love you less. Love Joyce

From: "Joyce"
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 6:43 AM

Good Morning Eric. I am glad you were able to find the book. Thanks for the information on how to find out on old books. Useful information I am sorry the trip ended the way it did. Emily has surely been brained washed. She will understand one day what she has done. It is hard when you're young to know the depth of relationships. As for truth we can only have our own. We need not mirror the world. Love Joyce

Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: hi there; CONFIDENTIAL! rsvp

Cathy really cared about you but on her terms. She will always make God help her to see you her way. The children have made a choice and if is not there's will try to come back to you. As they get older they will want to know who you are. Now they are too young to understand and being convinced by their family. I guess you have to look at your past and see what in it that created the feelings that made your daughter so angry with you. None of us stand alone. We carry baggage and pass it on to our children. I see my mistakes with mine as I was. I have asked for their forgiveness but it does not change for them the personality I set up in them. I know you will do the best you can and make the right decision. Love Joyce

Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: hi there; CONFIDENTIAL! rsvp

Hi Eric. I love you too. I am so sorry with all you are going through. Sometimes it is part of the Karma we have built from another life time. You have had many challenges and things are not the way they seem in the big picture. All part of the challenges we face in this physical world. They seem unfair on an emotional level but there is strength in the belief that out sights are on learning and creating the God within us. Keep the room open maybe this spring around our birthday. Kristel will be here in March and I in November there so I will be free then. Love Joyce

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: ok, I guess this is it... don't know what else to do... or Not interested in fighting just to be lied to again

I think it is good for you to write it down but not send it to Chris. It helps to see things on paper to see how we feel. I would be hurt as a child to receive this letter. You sounded hurt, angry and blamed everyone but yourself. Life doesn't work that way no matter how we would like it to be. Have you ever ask the children why they feel the way they do about you? And do you listen??? I remember a fight with Kristel once and listened to what she was saying about me. I learned then what the fight was about. If you told Chris you loved him and enjoyed being with him and you thought he was a neat kid and if he ever wanted to come and live with you---how you would welcome him. The door would always be open. That is all I would want to hear. The past is gone today is all there is. Love Joyce

Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: Christmas

Eric, I am so sorry about all of this and it is hard to understand since I only know part of the story. I will never understand how Emily could feel the way she does. I do know you loved the children very much. Sometime they will be grown and understand more and feel guilty for there actions. I hope then you will be there for them in love so they will want a relationship with you. That maybe your only hope. Sheryl had to release her father because he never showed love. Now she accepts whatever he gives and she is healthier for it. Much love Joyce



2:22:17 PM
Ok, I went and found what Joyce wrote me about my kids. It's kinda comforting. But I know its about letting them make their own mistakes. It is their choice and I got them ready for whatever it is that they came here to do for Jesus. I thought or hoped they wouldn't run off on their own until later in life. But I had sooner myself. They need to do what they want to do. I can not judge them. I know they need a responsible adult in their lives, and they had one for long enough to know right from wrong. I've taught them that, and they know Jesus Christ, so they can make it to where they need in His Spirit when they are ready to. And there is nothing I can do about it. I'm not going to waste any more of my time or money if they are only going to lie and scam with me. I just don't need it.

Joel Osteen http://www.joelosteen.com/

Pray For Christopher Allen Weaver to return to his walk with the Lord, and stand tall in the truth of his heart Monday...and lead his sister Emily Maria Weaver (and mom) away from sin for the glory of Jesus Christ


I Thessalonians 5:16-18Be Joyful always; pray continually; giving thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will for you in Christ Jesus.


Dear Friend,
Thank you for sharing your prayer request with us. We consider it an honor to pray for you. Please know that Joel and Victoria receive a copy of each request and pray corporately for those things that concern you. In addition, our prayer partners pray for your needs on an individual and personal basis.

We are standing with you in prayer and believing that no weapon formed against you will prosper (Isaiah 54:17). Our God is Jehovah Rapha, the One who heals; Jehovah Jireh, our provider; Jehovah Shalom, our peace; El-Shaddai, the God who is sufficient for the needs of His people. No matter what concerns you today, Jesus Christ is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than you can ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20).

Although it is impossible to respond to each request personally, be confident that we are fervently praying for you. Be encouraged and stand strong in the Lord. Be confident that regardless of your current circumstances... that "with God all things are possible" (Matthew 19:26).

Thank you again for giving us the privilege to pray for your needs.
Believing God's best for you,
Joel Osteen Ministries
Isaiah 54:17 No instrument of war which is formed against you will be of any use; and every tongue which says evil against you will be judged false. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness comes from me, says the Lord.

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With men this is impossible, but with God everything is possible."

Pray For Christopher Allen Weaver to return to his walk with the Lord Jesus Christ, and stand tall in the truth of his heart Monday 4/25 to the court counselor Dr. Mark Prange... and lead his sister Emily Maria Weaver (and mom) away from the sins of materialism for the Glory of Jesus Christ! Amen

8:25:31 PM
So I sent in the letter to Steve. And I've really not done anything else. I got home and called Joyce. She was so nice to speak to. She couldn't believe what was up with my kids. She knows they are loved, just like she knows how I have taken care of them, and gotten them ready for everything they are lost in now. It's my own challenge of youth all over again.

Today in the group they really confronted me. I sounded so hopeless. And it was really my fear of losing my son. I need to be honest and true about it all. I know how much I love him and I know that he knows this. So I guess I just need to tell him and make it very clear and honest so he really knows what is real not just whatever other version he's been buried in.
What do you really want now?
Jesus, I want my children to be free of the sins of mankind by the Grace of Jesus Christ. I want them safe in the true love of God. I want them here with me to bring the world and it's corruption to fulfillment in Your Truth and Power. I want Your Glory Fulfilled in their freedom from sin.

What do you think you could do with them?

Jesus I know I could get all the scouts working on the digital-divide to build and rebuild computers for everyone. . . . My kids could run the Earth Scouts and save the planet. The city would give us land, the schools would give us portables and every company would give us equipment, staff time, extra inventory, and cash to rebuild social services for everyone.
What would you do?
I would just keep people going to God! It's not hard to direct people into Your Light. I can share a lot of Your Power with everyone. Isn't that why You want me to get this Chant out for everyone. It's all about You getting Your Earth back!!!.... not by power or destruction, but by Love and Human Conscious CHOICE! It is our Own Choice to Honor and Love YOU above all things that will make this all possible. Nothing will be possible without Our Choice of Love!

What if the kids are not ready?

Please Lord Jesus, I know You can do anything. You know how much Love we can Share together. You know how powerful I get in sharing Your Love. So You KNOW WE CAN do it. You know that this Love You have and Share with ME is what You want for EVERYONE!!! But Please Lord Jesus Let YOUR WILL be done for the Glory of God! So if these little people are not ready to move on then You direct them for what is Best.... but Please let me Love again. I work too much and I'm tired of doing it all alone. Yes You are with me, but I'm still Human too.
Please Let All thangs for your Glory Dear Lord Jesus CHRIST, yes!! Let I can still do anything with you, just open the doors and i will follow! Amen.

Please Let All things be Done for your Glory Dear Lord Jesus CHRIST, yes!! Your Will Be Done. . . . . I can still do anything with you, just open the doors and I will follow! Amen.8:25:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment