Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunday,April24,2005_12:13:49PM

Sunday, April 24, 2005
12:13:49 PM
Dan’s 50th birthday is today so I took him out for breakfast at Luptons, which he picked. I see my son tomorrow, and I guess I feel pretty good and safe about it. I can really only show him the way out and offer him help and light for that. But he will always need to make the choice he needs to make. It’s really interesting how this all comes together so clearly. Like Rima is at the Gathering of Nations now, which she about started as a child. Now she returns as the Elder... KNOWING she has to come back here to Tampa and finish what we started.

She thought she would go there and stay. And then I know I need to post my research and know who can help and edit it too. And even know how it will all come about. This is all been setup to go for a thousand years. So it is really neat to feel and see it all coming out the way it needs to.

2:49:14 PM
I'm having trouble focusing again now. I’m trying to work problems to study for a final, but I'm kinda distracted a bit. Not sure what or why. I know I will see Christopher tomorrow, and I’ve not seen him for over a year, nearly two years. It’s kinda neat to think about how awesome he is for all he does. Or all that he used to do. I’m not sure how much I know about what he does now, but as I wonder, it feels like I do know. Like he is telling me now? So I need to remember to buy him a birthday card tomorrow and maybe even a gift. Lol... Just thought I should buy him a book, the Da Vinci Code. I mean it is only a week or so until his birthday.

So who knows, maybe I will or maybe I won’t. I know it will be great to see him, see how big he is, and see whether he hit puberty yet.... to see how much he’s in his power or how much he is in fear. I guess he feels pretty strong and clear, but I really don’t know.

Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ help Christopher to grow and succeed into his power and future. Please also allow me to focus on my studies now and focus on Your Purpose and Light tomorrow when I see my son again. All for Your Glory in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost!!! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment