Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thursday,April14,2005_9:39:21AM

Thursday, April 14, 2005
9:39:21 AM
So I showed up early for the undergraduate PR and Ad class. And some senior VP guy is here talking about this stuff... “your in the communication business... WHAT IS THE MESSAGE?” Leverage business connections to whole new business opportunity => use advertising together with PR. Working for www.evos.com started with "Leo Burnett Advertising Agency" Chicago and then McDonalds to hire Max Cooper PR firm to focus on kids => the all “American Band.” Vertical message, focused and everywhere.

Communication business requires good ideas, Big IDEAS! Cause top of mind AWARENESS => we have to be sensible but controversial.

Weird wild world here. I’m going crazy with so many things. Like I went to the Ad class today intending to speak to the pretty Spanish girl. She wasn’t there. But now in the library I’m sitting next to the girl with the Mac, who I spoke to once before. She might not recognize me now, which is kinda funny. I have too much to do to finish my classes and I’m tired of it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment