Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm falling Harder

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I'm up all night again? I had planned to meet with John for lunch and then Kim after lunch. Now both rescheduled so I could see Beth instead? Wow that's weird?

Why, what else could you want?
I guess I could say I wanted her here . . . lol. . . But after John called to reschedule, she knocked on my door. LOL!!! She went for a walk with Pam, so she was here! Course not now, lol . . . but that would just be too much. Getting Dreams is kinda a slow process . . . LOL . . . I guess I'm kinda experienced at this stuff . . .
I see your face, I see you close, the Love you always show me... I didn't see you, Oh God I want to... You come alive... And I think I'm falling Harder than the first time by BarlowGirl on CMRadio.net
I know this vibration inside of me is getting stronger. Wow, you know Suzy dropped in and told me about this stuff. VACATION, gotta take care of yourself or you are useless to everyone anyway. Oh sure she's right, but she kinda had to make it really clear. lol. . . Knock it into my head . . . Wonderful Vacation, perfect insight and sharing. Got me going to a Church where I belong again... Sharing something WORTHWHILE!!!

What happened next?
I then realized what I really wanted. lol . . . I guess it was the Russian Spam I got. Sure I knew it was SPAM email, but I was inspired and had to really think and Dream about what I wanted. . . .

What do you expect then? You are not stupid, why do you need people to knock on your door? This is YOUR DREAM, You are making it happen. Just like all you are doing now.
I know, so Beth was so clear and real on the 4th. Too good to be true, and as I rode my bike home I thought of how nice it felt to feel like the Dreams are within reach. Usually I'd say "Naaa, never happen" and just let it fade away. But I realized how it felt inside to feel the Dreams within reach. . . .and I liked the feeling, whether it was real or the drunken stupor of the 4th celebrations. So I held onto it. . .
What did you do next?
I wrote about it... lol... yes then Wednesday I was just buzzing all around school. I did the next issue up for John, and got the website up. Then I knew I needed to get ready to meet with him to talk about my own research. I started this Independent Study for the Patel Center and I realized that there aren't any real sustainable companies or models out there. Except maybe FARMING, but that is about gone now, all these factory farms everywhere.

So John told me that it was MY Independent Study, so if I wasn't finding stuff for Patel I better get serious about what I was finding. And the more I explored the more I found. Course I've got gigabytes of research now. So Wednesday I took my laptop to school so I could sit in the Library and read through all this data I found...

So I started with the first Article John gave me, the day we met as I read his Journal: GETTING RIGHT WITH NATURE: Anthropocentrism, Ecocentrism, and Theocentrism by ANDREW J. HOFFMAN and LLOYD E. SANDELANDS from University of Michigan...

What a better place to start with all the stuff I keep seeing and feeling. Course this article using references from other articles John wrote so I searched more and found more. And I started to put it all together and make sense... lol... or try too.

So then StarBucks closed at the Library at 11pm or so,and I went home. But all this stuff was still buzzing through my head. And I had to meet john the next day with something clear and concrete . . . Wow me clear, lol... How could that ever happen.

Oh I know, I'll chant! Wow....Thought I was buzzing already. Turn it up on HIGH. I couldn't sleep at all then. I was up every second scribbling more ideas for the meeting with John. Course I set that as my intention when I chanted, I wanted the energy to go into that. FLASH!!! Wow, vision after Vision. . . . More and more. I couldn't keep up with it all.

I finally got to sleep after 4am. Then got up at about 9am to get ready for the meetings... Which were cancelled as I stated before....
What are you doing now?
I guess I read over what I wrote out last night and then the June issue from this Blog and thought about how I could make sense of all this

What now?
Oh Suzi came online and asked me the same question ... So I made a PDF and sent it to her... wonder what she'll say... laughing I'm sure... lol...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please Lead and Guide me to Your Fulfillment, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment