Monday, July 03, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I am really Loving this time with you. It's so strong and clear for me all the time. Sunday Keith decided to take me to church. He wanted to visit Harmony and have me drive a car out to Christy's in Zepherhills. Kim was sitting in front of us. Course I was charged all morning and drafted a letter to Billy. Hum, I've done that a few times, haven't i?

lol...

So i see how much things are connected again and I'm riding high on it. I know i've got a gazillion things to do again, and I guess I like it.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for Your Grace, Strength and Wisdom, be with my Children and Mic Sr. with this day. Be with the surgeons and guide them to fulfillment as we each accept This Daily Bread for Your Glory. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment