Saturday, July 22, 2006

Moven' More

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 12.55pm

What's wrong?
I'm not sure. Everything is really cooking and I know it. I feel it in my hands and feet. Too much energy moving again. I didn't chant hard enough last night.

What do you mean?
All week I knew I couldn't sleep without Chanting, so I've been trying to get it done early. Last night I went to sleep early instead and popped up around 3am. I was tired and not wanting to do anything, but I Chanted anyway. Not all out, but certainly clear and focused. I guess not doing it "all out" is what I mean by not "hard enough"...
What do you feel?
I guess I'm feeling the power moving on the earth more. And I know this just means there is more for me to do. It's kinda funny for me I guess. Like some people feel stuff and get all tied into it all, while I just watch all this stuff moving by me, and pitch in little bits and pieces as I can once in a while.

Like Friday John invited me to a book discussion Dr. Nord set up for the Management Department or Sustainability group . . . I really just watched the dynamics back and forth in the discussion. Interesting enough two people referred to me by name in some point they were making. I almost felt like my name was just easy to say or something, but it was specific about something I did. They are looking to get into some more research and create something as a team. Which is really kinda cool and what I do all the time anyway.

The discussion was about Ray Anderson's book "Midcourse Correction" which was kinda an overview of his experience and ideals. Someone even referred to it as the Bible or the preachings of Anderson . . . while no sound specific "blueprint" for doing it was provided.

Course my own feeling was that here we have all the senior professors on the subject in one room, and we should be formulating the blueprint here. I never said this. Course I felt how my report for John was sorta about what we should be doing too.
What do you feel about that report now?
I guess I want to change some of it. It's not where I want it to be yet. Maybe I just need to keep writing and see where it goes. I'm not sure, kinda wait and see I guess.

Why? 5.01pm
I don't know, so much to read, so much to do. . . . I'm ready to go to sleep. I know I've not had any lunch, and I should be making up my salad stuff. But I'm still ready to sleep. Reading stuff gets so boring after a while. I feel like I am reading all of the time. So much to do and so little time . . . lol . . . wow, I've said that all my life. Even when I get bored with things. Course I shouldn't since it's all about what I am doing. Creating change and shifting ideas and such is so easy and even boring to me, while in fact so much still needs to be done . . . lol . . . . . work work work, lol . . . . all I ever do. Even when I go out and have fun.

I was talking about that today. Talking to the trees. They even want things from me. Cut off all the vines. Chant to the Earth with the Tree, or hug and pet Bear as I'm against the Tree. Demanding aren't they. Like I couldn't just do a normal thing like sleep in the shade of the tree. . . lol . . . I need to do some special tasks and work for them too.

What would you rather do?
I don't know . . . Sleep. Course I've not been writing my dreams lately. And this morning I noticed I was in the old city again. No little dragons, but lots to do there too. I recognized the same scene over and over again. Even got up and went to the bathroom as this dream continued inside of me.

What now? 1am
I'm seeing more power and focus all the time. lol . . . . Like I never need to look for these things they just come out of the woodwork for me. It's really bizarre. Everyone needs clearing and grounding . . . . Like I realize I'm not doing it enough. It's funny, like I need to do it for the whole Earth, which is really intense when that happens. But then individuals ask me to for them as well like what happened last night. I can feel so much moving all the time. And then I transform it and that's always really cool.

Like last night, wow did I sweep up a mountain of stuff clearing some people. It was like great big piles of stuff. Then I pulled it in and through my chakras and it got to be this big heavy mass I dropped into my heart. I guess it's like taking all the karma and transforming it back into the light of God. So I dumped it back into my heart and down into the Earth. And lifted it up again.

Course I was only half way through and felt like I was taking too long. And then Bear came right up to me right as I brought up the energy from the Earth Again. Perfect timing. So I spilled it all into him, filled him up with reiki and got him all charged up. Which was really kinda neat. I've spilled energy into him before. But I never knew how it could dissipate from right in the middle of the process. I guess I've been distracted before and lost it. But this was really kinda cool.
What else did you do?
I went to Pam's Birthday party with John. He enjoyed it a lot too. Lots of food, Chris cooking again and people brought all kinda of goodies. Then Beth, Lou and Karen decided to get in the jacuzzi. Oh I need to get in there now. So I found the old speedo swim suit in my truck and climbed in too. It was kinda embarrassing, I always feel like a fatso. lol . . . . Course everyone does that to themselves anyway.
What did you feel?
I felt wonderful. Full of peace and joy. I just wanted to chant and sound all night long. Chirping with the frogs and moving all the energy . . . . It's like family, back home or something. Which is funny, I thought of inviting Chuck and Joni out to Pam's Compound next time she does something. Get all the family together. . . lol. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for your Grace Love and Wisdom, please Lead and guide me to fulfill your glory. . . . Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment