Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Declaring my Independence

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I feel this joy and peace bubbling up inside me again. Oh yea, FREEDOM. Like I declared my independence from some hopeless desire or hunger that was inside of me. I felt this before. Oh, of course I feel this all the time. Love is always so clear and strong and the vision and passion of this truth is always so enlivening.

So what's new?

I guess I need to know that this is a "feeling" that I feel inside of me. And It's wonderful to hope and place this love and desire into someone else. But, I know it's really just a choice I can make inside of me. It's funny, since I've been in school again I've met lots of people. And I really only met a few who's beauty and grace inspired any love and desire.

But, I'm such a space-cadet that I just wont let that evolve into hopes and expectations for meeting, embracing and sharing with someone specific. . . lol. . . funny, I don't even allow it when they step out and smile saying hello. . . . I guess I felt like I had too much else to work on and didn't need any of these distractions. . . lol. . . never know what to say, or some excuse. . . lol. . . Recently however, I've realized I'm only half here, the passion and desire to love asain is really something I need, it is a vital part of me!

And it really feels good to "hope or expect" to share it with someone. Loving is really what we are. People are nothing without Love. And for me to simple assume some beauty and grace is out of reach or not appropriate or something is just defeating myself. We ARE Love, so we are perfectly entitled to Love and Desire for that expression and fulfillment.

Of course I know this. You know this! We all know this. So why do we always cry and worry about what we don't have, missed, or never could have. We ARE LOVE. We can FEEL the LOVE and bliss any time we want. I don't mean just masturbation or anything. The physical is true and necessary too. But in the blind focus on the physical and the "wanting" we just stay in the physical and want. . . telling the universe "give me more want."

While the Love and the Hope create too. The want and selfish physical destroy VS. the Love that Creates more LOVE. So WHEN I STAY IN THE FEELING of Love and joy and peace then I create those for myself. . . Both creating the feeling inside of me. . . And also creating the high vibrating energy and magnetism I need for bring more of it to me.

I remember some speaker David Deida or something, wow good guess. . . lol. . . he spoke at some church or book store I went to. And I remember him describing some intense bliss state of love that everyone was just awed with. Very good speaker and the vibration of the love was so simple and clear in his words. Course I had just split with Kathy and still had this intense high vibration bubbling up out of me. So I asked him about it. Like yea, SO WHAT!!! But what do we do with this extreme power bubbling up when we don't have a partner?

It was so funny. Like all the girls in the room, slowly started to move closer to me, just to soak some up . . . lol. . . One lady even asked me later if I could met her daughter. . . lol. . . (out of state, ;-) It was so funny, David was a little surprised. And I evidently was clear enough, or the truth rang through clear to him that he simply told me to savor it, and stay there. . . .

He said the high vibration would bring someone equally as high. He stopped to caution that something so high was just not common in our culture any more at all, so it might be a while. But if I were capable of maintaining it and staying there, then the wait would be well worth it. Lol . . . I remember he did some workshop kinda thing too. Some one from Church brought me so we became very close friends.

And WE ALL KNOW this, just like Declaring my Independence is really nothing new. Seeing and feeling that power and wanting to share it is Perfectly natural and Normal. . . . but I guess wasting it on a purely physical expression or denying the true feeling, sorta short-circuits the power we send into the universe. So what if we have no partner now. If we are real in our power and truth and vibrate at that High Love level we CAN! Faith! lol . . . Faith in Our Convictions! Not just faking it, or pretending, but REALLY feeling it... lol... Smiling all the time just in Bliss!

Are we convicted to love, or to fear or hiding and blaming others for being alone. . . lol. . . It is a simple choice isn't it. . . lol. . . All that "want" just creates more want. And the Love BRINGS LOVE!!! So what if I hope and Desire for someone, that feels good. Whether it is someone I met yesterday or haven't met at all yet. Either way the Power and Passion is a clear FEELING. And If I stay in the FEELING. . . . lol. . . . I will bring MORE of the same feeling to me!

Course we all know that. . . lol. . . That's the Law of Attraction . . . guess we just need it pounded into our heads . . . . bring more suffering to ourselves until we learn. . . reminds me . . . lol. . . I wanna Dance, I wanna wrap my arms around you and DANCE. . . Dance By Caedmon's Call on the Radio now... OF COURSE!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for Watching over my Family and Friends. Fill us with your Grace Power and Wisdom so we may Fulfill Your Glory. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:58 AM

    Hey Eric,
    Good luck in your search for all you desire to your highest and best. If I were much younger and still wanting to have kids, you'd have been in trouble buddy, LOL! Happy Independence from anything that holds you back.
    Be, all that you can be,
    :)
    Suz

    ReplyDelete