Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Match the cure with the spirit inherent in our decisions.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 3.09pm

What's up?
I'm really not sure. I finished my test Monday. . . . and then spent yesterday catching up on loose ends. I still need to check some more model stuff for FEES, but I know I need to write up something about my PhD research.

What will that be?
I guess I know it's something about shifting paradigms.

What do you feel about it?
I feel like it is reflected in everything I do. Like on the way home yesterday I visited Mary and she told me what I've been hearing a lot lately. I need to be teaching and sharing more. If I know something about clearing energy and regenerating karma, then I need to get busy with it. I told her what happened with DJ and she almost sounded ready to attend church on Sundays too. So then we talked about the meeting with the other ladies and I realized it might be best if I do it all at my house so we can really connect to the power and focus we need.

What did you feel about this?
I guess I felt the ladies in charge thing again. It was like we needed to start it more grass-roots before it could catch on everywhere else. Course then I see all these other connections and things shifting everywhere.

What do you need to do now?
I guess I need to get busy on some engineering or PhD stuff or something... 3.17pm

8.45pm What now?
I started the PhD thingy and it's really cool. I guess I'm sorta documenting what I already know. Course then I read over this Starcke Letter and felt more power and connection than ever to what I was doing. Then I wrote to the leading ladies to set something up and got a reply already. I sometimes wonder what's that all about?

What do you think you've been doing? Your PhD research and all the rest you do are more connected than you realize. You need to look at what you say and share with others, like what is the poem you sent today?
I just referred someone to the Little Child poem you gave me for the first website...

Why don't your reread it all again...
If we are to be grateful that we have a consciousness that has brought about all the material and personal blessings that we possess then we also have to accept the fact that all the disagreeable or painful experiences we have experienced are also products of our own consciousness.

reminds me... Read the Little Child poem 1/2 down:

The little child whispered,"God, speak to me"And a meadowlark sang. But the child did not hear. So the child yelled,"God, speak to me!" And the thunder rolled across the sky. But the child did not listen. The child looked around and said,"God let me see you" And a star shone brightly. But the child did not notice. And the child shouted, "God show me a miracle!" And a life was born. But the child did not know. So the child cried out in despair,"Touch me God, and let me know you are here!" Whereupon God reached down and touched the child. But the child brushed the butterfly away, And walked away unknowingly.

Often times, the things we seek are right underneath our noses.

Don't miss out on your blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect!

Ok so???
What did you read in the Kabbalah the morning?
I read about a simple exercise that no one can do . . . Just breathing and clearing the mind to think of nothing. How long can you go with no thoughts. . .
What's this all mean?
I guess for most people all the thoughts are trained to be feelings and sounds and sensations instead of just Your Presence. While Starcke spoke about how we need to get into our Higher Selves . . . into You, beyond the objective physical manifestations we are and see all around us. WHICH I guess is the whole point of my PhD thingy, coming to the terms of the truth. The subjective deep internal truth where You are always present and part of us. That's really what is missing everywhere. It's something so very basic and simple that it just is beyond reach. I guess that's what I really find in the PhD Article I need to write. It's about pulling together the very obvious and simple for me . . . . But putting it into another context . . . into another realm.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for your Truth Love and Wisdom, Please continue wit me and us all for your Glory... Amen. 11.07pm

No comments:

Post a Comment