Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ohm Namah Shiva!!! Ohm Namah Shiva!!!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened?
I wrote Reverend DJ last week about needing to CHANT more, and wanting to make a deal with her. Like she could give me an hour Sunday morning and I could Video Tape her sermons or join the choir. So I sent her a quick email asking about us meeting, not giving her any details.

Today after Church she held a new member meeting. Which I stayed for, I was surprised to see Chris, Ron, Pam and Laura there too. At the end someone else asked her about waking up at 3am. So she talked about all these things she's had to do to get some sleep.

Course I couldn't say anything. I had the Chant Brochure in my pocket that she told me to make... hum?? 5 years ago? Wow! And I know we need to move the energy more or we'll never be able to sleep. Yes, I'm really guilty, because I still can't sleep AT ALL... and haven't been Chanting like I should. I did some quick easy 5 minute thing, and get to sleep after 2 or 3am.... But I know I need to move some serious energy if I want things back to normal.... especially with no indians doing it anymore....
What did you feel and see now?
I Know, I've been nervous to Chant because it's Hurricane season and all the African Indians have been killed for the Diamonds, Gold and Oil... So I saw this big Hurricane coming in... like bigger than the Gulf and hit the Chemical industries there... no more New Orleans, 1/2 of Texas gone... like billions dead this time since the feds were somehow able to hide the millions missing last time. You know they couldn't conduct their wars if there is that much loss of life in the US. All the Citizens would be freaked. So this time it had to be their lives and livelihood all blasted to pieces...
What happened in Church?
Well DJ was talking about how fast the church was growing and how much more they had to do to keep up. Mentioning extra services and videos. So Chris in the back of the room said how Eric could help do that. lol... Yes of course I can... lol... Like did he read my email, that never said anything about videos anyway. . . lol. . .
What happened next?
I was able to talk to DJ again a bit. I gave her the Brochure, which she remembered anyway. And I told her I needed to start doing this. I could be there early on Sundays... Chant and then setup for videos. Easy stuff for me. . . Then I could get Chris set up in my office so he could make movies and build websites . . . Oh and for that matter we can put it all onto my server, since I have a broadband line here anyway. Yes she is very interested in talking more, and also knows I need to be doing a lot more than I am. . .
What do you feel now?
I am almost relieved to get this all out of my system. I knew I needed to write some of this down before. But I never knew how it would all come out... It's really weird... Like I felt that Beth and Kim would also be in the new member meeting there with me if they were in town. Here I've known DJ for years, and thought they were all old members while I was the new one, and now I find something different.
What do you feel ?
I know, you just don't quit do you . . . I missed seeing someone. Again I'm trying not to think about her too much because then I get excited and want more or start dreaming about things . . . lol . . . That will put too much power there . . . as if there could ever be too much power there.
What?
I know, it's like last week I had some engineering work to do, and I actually wanted to do it. I was looking for the extra cash so I could play more. . . lol. . . Yes I know I'm feeling a lot more than just play time. Like I have a reason and responsibility where I need to be making some extra cash to take care of things . . . . AND I'M NOT saying anything more. But it really feels good to want to take care of someone . . . guess it's wonderful to want and desire . . . and to be real enough about it all to want to reach out and try more . . . . All things come in time, and it doesn't seem like forever anymore. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for Your Grace Love and Wisdom. Please fill me with your Strength so I may fulfill Your Glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment