Monday, July 10, 2006

7/9/2006 6.24pm

7/9/2006 6.24pm
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I'm nervous

Why?
I've been asking for too much . . .

What do you mean?
I can just feel all these different things coming to me all at once.

What's new about that?
I guess nothing at all. Except maybe I'm a bit more conscious and careful about what I wish for.

What is that?
I Know, I'm wanting some conclusions, like seeking results, with school, and kids, and research and patents, and more kids . . . lol . . . and like these other things You've given me to do.

What are you ready for this world to change?
I guess so. 6.34pm

What will it become?
I gues whatever we want?

What do you want?
I want more love, and peace and joy. . . . Told Chuck today we need to create more family. No more barriers. lol... never said that, lol... called him to get prices for wastewater reuse forcemains and Farms for Class...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill me with your Grace Love and Truth do I may fulfill you Glory Amrn.

No comments:

Post a Comment