Friday, July 28, 2006

New ONE!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I'm trying to get started on some Engineering work again. It's really easy stuff, for me I guess. I've been looking it all over to see what I really need to do. But I've not gotten started on it yet. Yesterday was kinda weird
Why?
I guess, I had some heavy things to write about and think about. Not really I guess, lol. . .
Why play it down now, it was what it was. Just let it be.
I guess so, but I wrote all this out over dinner. And when I got home it was all gone, so I rewrote it all. And then posted it really late last night. I'm not sure if I got everything out or if I missed something I needed to write. So I guess now I sorta feel like something is missing somewhere. Course I have no idea what or where. Nor do I have any clue what to do about it. I guess I get kinda dizzy like this when I forget to eat . . . lol . . . but I kinda just finished breakfast, and still have half of my coffee here. So I think it is something else?
What else do you need to do?
I still need to finish my paper. And I guess that is getting clearer to me now as well. Funny I changed the radio station to CMRadio.net and BarlowGirl is on with "Harder than the First Time" and it really just feels good . . . lol . . . I like the Mix they play here. I had their Spirit station on before, but switched to the Mix. It really rings stronger and clearer for me . . . I always get pumped more with music that is current, stuff that everyone feels and listens to comes through stronger than ever for me. I always felt that I connected to everyone else this way . . . lol, guess that's why live music and dance clubs are almost erotic for me . . . Course I only share that with YOU!
Were you ever going to change that? It's ok to get the connection and enjoy it, but you know more people are getting connected to Spirit, so when are you going to try doing them both? Connecting to Spirit and to people isn't hard at all. And you've done it a bit before. Course when you dance it was too powerful for you to even talk. But you can do a lot more now than you used to. So why don't you try it?
I know, but I never can get out alone . . . Or at least can't do any more than stay alone, if I go out alone. Hum, funny, I think about the last chant I did and asking the ladies all out to dance. It would really be kinda fun. And at least get me out again.
What are you waiting for?
I know I can. Ok I'll try. I can call or visit later today and see what they are doing tonight. I'm sure it'll be fun and they will laugh just at me asking. While going out will be just erotic. People today are afraid of someone alone. While a guy hanging with girls is like a safe target . . . lol . . . . Course I'm always a target for everyone . . . lol . . . but I can get up with it. And just the thought makes me excited and want to move more, like get his engineering done!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment