Sunday, July 02, 2006

Get Busy!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel now?
I'm wired, woke up with this great big long dream... And of course I moved around a bit before I finally grabbed my pad, so I didn't get to write it all. So I was at some big party, a social in the courtyard of this big giant glass tower office building. Seemed like we had these all the time. And I remember grabbing some goodies. Always on the sidelines watching, but they had some really yummy goodies shrimp and lobster... munch munch munch... lol... So then I'm signing some form, like another delivery or something, and I notice my name on the bottom with CEO next to it... lol... Of Course I laugh, what else would I do.

What did you feel and see as you got up this morning?
I heard about this Warren Buffet guy giving his billions to the Gates foundation. The two richest men in the USA. So now Gates has decided to retire from Microsoft and spend more time with his Foundation...

What's the point... Come on...
I realized that I was working on a Gates Project already for the Patel Center. I need to develop a sustainable trade model between Panama and Tampa. And I realized that I already had developed it. The only thing really sustainable is education where teachers learn and teach students to be teachers. Course not all the students will become teachers, but like myself, those how recognize they can achieve more as a teacher directing groups of students. . . .

What did you see?
I had my kids working at the Patel Charter School on campus in the Gardens that we built into the new Patel Center. So we built the water system and connected the Center to the school and Mosi and down 4oth to Busch Gardens and the Hillsborough River so all these poor people could move and be productive. And these little kids were running it all. Not arrogant selfish adults, but kids playing around, sharing, teaching leading. . . . .

What about your kids?
I had them helping to set it all up. It's weird, like they were talking to me a lot yesterday, reaching out or something. It felt like they were on their way back. Like even asking if Colleen could come back of course she can. . . . lol. . . hey she left me, I never did anything to her. Even after it all happened she couldn't even find a reason, oh except when the bogeyman exaggerated and made little nothing events into big life or death things. But in fact she assaulted me, threatened my kids and got them trapped now for what, a ton of debt, a new house that will likely start falling apart soon. lol... Yes 3-5 years is all the new houses last in Florida, I'm sure they are already having things breakdown.

What do you feel?
I better get moving, I have a ton to do, as usual. I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill my day with Your Strength Love and Wisdom Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment