Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kabbalah

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you need now?
I guess I would like to resolve some more of this going on inside of me. . . It's like today we were talking about life events and how we do things and wish we had done something else. You know hind-sight is 20/20. Course we always wonder "what if" about events and things that we do, then we can just never let them go . . .

What did you read about today?
I read more about YOU! I got the Zohar that's all about the Kabbalah again. I found his big translation with all the commentary and such too. And I just read it and whenever I stopped to read the commentary, it was like it never really added anything. Oh, it did remind me about something once. . . lol. . . but for the most part I felt I knew it already. . .

Why wouldn't you? You all know it already. You just don't always remember it.
I then really knew I was ready to start writing articles. I guess I write alot already but, I know I need to get into a lot more detail. I realize that I write from my own perspective, just for myself. I really never think about anyone reading this that I write. I know it's almost impossible for people to read this. It's that we are all GOD. You here with us now. . . . lol. . .so you don't need to read this. . . you already have it inside . . .

You will either understand this completely, or you simply will never find it. I always knew that. I guess that's why I felt like everyone knew what I was typing in the library. I remember when I first saw a blog. I was in a word file writing my journal in the library and saw how everyone could read it, like it was on a big screen shining above my head. . . . so then Claire told me about blogs. . . and I started this.

It's like the letters in this keyboard type into Your Soul. There is only One Soul here. Gaia Principle... so writing to my soul here is writing to yours as well anyway. One soul anyway, we just don't know each other... lol...

What do you feel the police report is all about?
I thought it was about getting their karma away from me. Better the kids deal with courts and insurance now, next time someone might get killed first. Then we were talking about life events . . . hind-sight is 20/20. . . . and it was like doing what I had to do so I wouldn't worry about it any longer. . . . While others said how just accepting it as a learning experience and finding what we could learn; before just moving on. Or maybe accepting its just done and not a big deal anymore; while I was making the learning experience for someone else.

Course I needed an attorney to finally relax. Perfect example. I just felt such a relief having a bike accident and getting someone else to deal with it. . . . lol. . . . Sharing the same feeling with them . . . Then I felt like such a whoosie, because I got a professional to get me over the BS, while everyone else worked it out for themselves.

But then we talked about racism and all the little clicks in high school. Yea ,the heads and jocks, and brains; blacks whites, boys girls. . . . lol. . . how we never fit into any groups, or had to "perform" when we were. And I realized how I fit into everyone of them at one time, or never any most of the time. Course I never wanted any of it, even when my own little click followed me around. I simply did whatever I wanted to do. lol... guess that's why sports never worked for me, I did what I wanted all the time; no matter who thought they were boss!

Like the cops with the bike accident. That's just the law. I can try to be nice and help people learn without the law. But they know better. They are right, no matter what the laws are. I mean even the guy from the insurance company harassed me. I'm the victim, the pedestrian chased off the road by some spoiled brat; and I am the one at fault?? What's that? Ok, fine let the attorneys explain it to you. . .

I scared the poor little kid. So it's ok if he swings two tons of steal at me at 25 mph.

Wow, big bat there kid. lol... but you missed, so now you have to deal with the consequences. You need to face up to what you did. SHIT, and at least apologize!!!

Dumb fuck. . . . lol. . .

Then I realize that like no one else could deal with all this shit I see. Like the stupid clicks in school . . . I remember senior year, going around and checking to see if we all partied at one time or another. Everyone in the book had partied with one of us at some time. The odd balls.... lol.... my click had gone around with everyone... and I still feel exactly the same today, still doing the same.... odd ball all alone with this LIFE. Not worried about it at all. Oh it only gets easier for me. . . . lol. . .

Like knowing some one else could write this and publish it so people could learn what they need. lol... and You finally found a way for me to do it myself, creating blogs. Just like this change we all need.
What are you visioning NOW?
I don't know. . . oh, it was working on the PhD. Paid student to run around everywhere putting things together... Like 5 days a week. . . . . Each day working with a different team, different students, doing different aspects. And I was just like a sponge. And each week I'd connect more and more, tweaked each one over a bit so by the next month we were all working on different aspects of the same project.
What's so important about that?
It's one mission "Day By Day" by Point of Grace 12.58am
One Planet, One life. . . . we are all in this together..... oh and I simply understand how we all can make it work in such a way that no one else in all existence could ever argue.

What was that. . .
I flashed again.

What's that like?
I guess, um... I see like this little flash. Looking into a camera and click. And so I can remember this picture when I think about it, as you ask and it starts to grow in my mind. I can think about your question and see the flash open up into an entire landscape, events, people, places. . . . . Like the flash with the PhD I could see schools and people. Teams. All doing aspects. . . .

Wow, as I thought of it again, I felt us talking about high school and I had the same team of souls there working with me again. My buds from high school next to me, laughing as we went along,
"here we go again. . . think we'll get it right this time."

WOW, and the book today spoke of soulmates, the male and female aspects. While each one has a skill, an expression, a purpose. Now I feel that we split to create powers needed to be expressed on Earth. You take on one aspect to allow the power I need to do another aspect. Like the red racer kid accepting this karma so I could write an article of meaning and substance saving other biker lives in the future...
What was that?
I flashed again. Saw Dean Akers again the other night, and again now. Felt how he could get these people together to make this happen. Always thinking someone else has to do it. But I guess that's what teams are about. Each team needs a leader.
What was the flash though?
I was in class Monday and I told them how no one else in all creation understands what we are capable of doing this moment. Here's the Provosts assistant we're on the Building committee of the Patel Center. And this lady works at gardinier that feeds all the people of the earth. And this guy here wrote one of the 7 most researched and utilized leadership theories of our culture.

Change? What is Change? Change is seeing opportunities. Edison saw the light bulb. he knew he could make it work. Learned a 100 ways it wouldn't work, but knew in his heart the truth, and then found the one that did work. Eistien did the same thing.

Change it Invention. Change is Innovation...
Innovative inventions are needed now.

NECESSITY is the mother of Invention!

What do we need now?
I need to get to bed.... I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for filling my Spirit with Your Love. Amen! 1.44 6/30/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment