Thursday, June 08, 2006

time for phd ???


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What do you need to do?
I don't know where to start?


What do you feel now?
I guess i'm almost over whelmed


Why?
I've seen and felt the power of Our Creations


What do you need to do?
I guess i need to write about it . . . .
Like yesterday I started with meeting Kim from Harmony for coffee at the library. We just talked about it all. I asked her to be on my PhD committee and she said she would be honored. She even understood so much, so clearly I was able to tell her about my kids.

I wonder about my kids? I can feel them when I say that. They are so strong and awesome. God has them learning as they need. Just as I am! Funny, I feel things different about when we are together again. But it's always so clear and powerful.


What do you need to do?

I’ve been trying to blog. But I’ve not had any luck.

I was writing about my day and then I stopped to send an email. I realized that I had said to John what I had said to Dr. Katzenmeyer 20 years ago. Of course in the Library with Kim I told her what Katz said to me: “Social Engineering”... Kim totally loved it understanding it all completely of course.

But I didn’t tell them each the same thing. John wanted to know more about the research. What was the problem I wanted to solve? Or what science was I doing?

So I told him that it was the Unity Method. Unity creates solutions. All evolution is about making things more complex, bringing more energy into focus and control. All the universe was about evolving energy to control more energy. So we are an apex of this growth. And when we become conscious of this and allow it to expand inside of us again. EVERYTHING CHANGES!

I wrote an email to Kim and John. It wasn’t totally out in space, but it certainly was very strong and clear? Or at least I hope it was. What’s really interesting for me is that I was able to speak the same things that I wrote. And they both understood me, encouraged me and wanted more. It was really very strong and weird. I wasn’t sure what to think about it all. I mean I have a serious problem with being just too much all over the place. That’s what John kept saying at lunch yesterday, that I was too mixed up and had no focus. If I wanted to do research then I needed to put it into context with everything else that was happening. Study a Macroscopic topic extensively and then define a missing component to improve it.

I sent it out and then copied it to Claire and Katz, then to Chuck, Tim and Trace, lol... and also to Keith and Suz. I’m not sure if anyone will answer. And I’m not sure if I want anyone to. Well of course I want to hear someone’s support. But you know I can feel that I’m doing it already. Like the research and grant and everything is simply there and started. Funny, I was going to say DONE, but none of it will ever be done. There is just too much there to do. And getting it done is not going to happen very quickly.

Also when speaking with Kim she told me a few techniques she uses. Like for dreams, if I stay in the same position then it’s easier to retain them. So this morning I did it. And it was so weird too. I reached up and got my pad to start writing and stayed where I was... and the dreams just kept going. They didn’t even stop. So I reached again and turned on the light. . . . and the dream still kept going. WHAT? I was trying to write and kept drifting off into it again. Like I wasn’t really even awake yet. Course I wrote anyway...

Wow and I read it now, and it was two different dreams too. The first up in NJ and the 2nd with Christopher. Weird.

I’m falling asleep. Its already after 10pm... I think I’ll stay home tomorrow, do engineering, laundry, homework... sleep... lol... start my weekend sooner...I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank for ALL You Are! Aman.

No comments:

Post a Comment