Sunday, June 18, 2006

Center of Ocean Technology, College of Marine Science, USF

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Whatis up now?
I went to this Expo in St Pete. I planned to spend the day out there and was ready to swim, and bike or whatever. So I started at this Expo. I thought I would pick up everything to go over with the team in class tomorrow so we can pick a topic to study. We are supposed to research a group promoting environmental sustainability.

But then I saw this booth from USF. Automatic DNA studies of water? WHAT, are you kidding. Nope really cool stuff, to get real time data live using a broadband wireless network to sample Tampa Bay live. Oh this was just too cool. So I started asking questions and the Dr in-charge was there talking to me too in no time . . .

Course I knew his name from the SMA classes with Dr. Fountain. He's got several patents and spin-out companies already that are doing really well. So I told him about the fish and the turtles in the lake on campus. He understood completly laughing about the accident to create life on campus. He wants to get communities monitoring lakes, so I told him about doing Allens Creek. Then he says he's been contacted by the Patel Center to help with this high tech building.

Figures. Then I gave him my card. Told him about clicking my name and finding all the DNA stuff I'm exploring. I warned him it was just totally out there . . . . he laughed about that too, course most of what he does is far out there too. It was really funny, we almost sounded like brothers, both pushing the limits of stuff and exploring stuff that was really important to clearing up the environment.

I warned him about the pollution in the bay. Too much money is getting spent to clean nothing. So if the truth gets out, it might not be too healthy for him. Course I gave him more specific details. I didn't tell him that I worked with one of the companies exploiting the corruption, but simply told him what the scam was and there was too much money moving there for him to mess with it.
What did you do next?
I went over the see the Dali Museum again. It's free for USF students, so I wouldn't miss it if I'm there anyway. Oh and I saw a few things that I want to look up. I know free art and creativity is as close to God as possible. You get more out to people through art than anything else don't You, lol.... So there was a Dali Painting honoring Crick and Watson's DNA work. Which I obviously need to explore more.
What's next?
I rode my bike around the USF campus down there and then stopped in the Library to look up David's work from the Expo. I found a bunch of links and publications and all to explore too...
What else?
I know you want me to write about lunch, but I don't know why. So I rode around downtown St Pete and stopped at the little french place - Frescos - that Valerie and I went to years ago. I was hot and hungry so I asked for a little table inside. I was the only one sitting inside. Everyone else was out on the patio. So the bar tender served me. She was a cute little girl too. I wanted to tell her that too. I could tell she wasn't very confident or comfortable with herself.

It was funny. I could feel her really easy. Every time she looked at my table. I knew when she would come over. I asked for some Merlo with ice. Then asked her what kinda munchies they had. She got me some yummy egg-rolls with some mango sauce on them. lol, I even ate up all the mango's and asked if she could give me more sauce.

It was really funny, because everyone sees me as some wealthy GQ dude, and I just laugh. Like when the shift changed and she could go home . . . lol. . . "to hug her dog" . . . . and all these other GQ waiters came in who wouldn't go near me, look or even acknowledge that I was there. . . it's so funny.
What did you want to say to her?
I wanted to tell her how she needed to lighten up on herself. She could accent her shape more and smile more and get a lot more attention really easily. She was obviously smart and had a lot of power and clarity. Like I was there just reading my book, minding my own business most of the time. And she came over to "snatch up" an empty glass. Like a whip, it felt like she was sneaking a kiss. . . . lol . . .

So then I asked for a capachino, she said, nope we only have coffee and expresso. Then she stopped and said, "Oh Capachino is just expresso with steamed milk, sure I can do that." It was really kinda funny. I knew she was lonely, long before she said anything about hugging her dog. She looked like she's been there working all night. Her shift ended at 4pm or so.

Oh but I wanted to tell her to have more faith in herself. Forget the baggy drunge look, she had a nice shape and should show it off. She could let her hair grow out and smile more, and she would really be stunning. lol... Course as I felt her power and thought this, I figured such a comment would get me a ride home... lol... and later when she said about hugging her dog, I knew that I was right.

Soon after she was done I left too. On my drive home I saw this truck stopped on the side of I-275. And a second later this lady with a gas can walking with this little girl. Oh God, out in the sun walking down the interestate, forget this. So I stopped and backed up to them. Her name was KIM with her sick 3 year old daughter. Course she's wanting to get in Nursing too, only at HCC now. lol... I told her she's the third "Kim" I met this month. . .

Yea, I know she's all nervous. So we got her gas can full and I brought her back and made sure her truck started before I left. You could see how happy and grateful she was sitting in her truck ready to go again. She thanked me a hundred times at least... lol... So I told her I had done some research in Nursing at USF too, and they have a really good program there. Gave her my card, and said she could find me if she needed any help with it...

Funny, Chuck called last night too. Said that this TOTAL synchronicity is with him all the time too. He spoke about the karma and how some people just have no clue, complaining about his idiot brother. So I reminded him that some people just don't know any better, and we can't really hold it against them. Like my family, all little lost puppies. What's the point of yelling at the lost puppy. You stupid dog, why are you lost? And he'll only look up at you and start wagging his tail because he found someone that cares. . . . Not lost at all, just not capable to understand that much... you are looking at him so his tail starts going and he's happy!

He also said his Dad was having heart surgery and all. I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ Please BE with Chuck and his Family, keep them safe and sure in Your care. Protect his father and fill his mom with Your strength and peace. Teach us forgiveness and let our families be whole again. Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment