Saturday, June 10, 2006

Visit who?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I sent my last note, as per last blog entry, and had another comment about visiting the University Provost. I remember when she first started. I was thrilled to see we had another woman in charge. Course she's married to an engineer, so all the better. I even saw her meeting him at lunch a few times out in the USF Plaza. Then I knew where I could catch her . . . . and I wanted to of course.

But I hate the feeling that one person can make all the difference on anything that I do. Like I thought with Dr. Newkome, who only tried to copy. I've thought one person could do that too many times. It's really frustrating and I know the only way I can get this all done is to do it myself.
What's wrong with that?
I don't know it just never seems possible.
Why do you limit yourself? If you feel like you can do it all by yourself then you just need to follow it through.
I know, I know. Like I finished ready Presence by Peter Senge yesterday. They talk about the Big U for organizational change. Course all their research and ideas just spin around what I do. I mean it even ends with the Dr Emoto's water concepts. LOL . . . I just got all those books from Amazon because John wanted to use some of those concepts in his class after seeing parts of "What the Bleep" ... Hum, he still has my DVD.

What's funny is this book even refers to some of the concepts I put into the Unity Patent. No big deal, but what they are all trying to express is the fundamental reality about how people can let go of all their programming and connect to the Big Picture to solve problems.
What?
I guess what's funny for me is that is exactly what the Chant does. Any time I want to I can connect to the ALL that IS... no trip to the whales or house burnt down or anything. Reminds me of something else they mentioned in the book. How there is a tribe Anasazi that has to do this dance for all the Earth. . . . Uh oh, I've not Chanted in a week or so. . . I know I've been bad.
What are you supposed to be doing now?
I know I need to do some engineering work. lol. . . yes I know I need to do this stuff once in a while to stay in the flow of this business too.
What are you feeling?
I guess I'm feeling closer and closer to making things totally shift here. So much about what I'm about is just OUT THERE!!! lol . . . and I know that the "out there" is coming "in here" more and more every day . . . so I read about the Anasazi tribe and they were the old ones before the Hopi here in the US. Essentially the Indians that came up from the Maya.... lol... or went down to the Maya.

It's funny, Kim gave me a National Geographic about a DNA study they did tracing the progression of Mankind across the planet. Essentially starting in South Africa and following the coastline around the whole earth. It was almost like each new family would just walk down the sea shore a little further. And after thousands of years they made it all around the whole earth.

This theory based on tracking DNA changes in the populations on earth now, starts in Africa, through the Mibble East, across Europe and Asia into Alaska and down the coastline to South America. So maybe the Anasazi tribe predate the Mayan. lol . . . I guess I could check this somewhere . . . whenever I can find the time . . . . lol.
What you need to do is important too.
I know I'm getting busy

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. of course when i visit her website and explore her background... she worked in "The Department of Environmental Science & Policy: an interdisciplinary research and teaching department that emphasizes the integration of sound science into environmental policy development and analysis" where i search some more and find: http://www.cas.usf.edu/esp/colloquium.htm a little hint for me huu...

    ReplyDelete