Thursday, June 15, 2006

Culture development... Evolution

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened?
I'm not sure if I totally blew her away or not. I spoke almost non-stop while she was here, just to make sure I got everything out. She gave me a book to read and recommended I explore the basics of Anthropology and write her as I got more focused and she could help me clarify things better.
Why don't you try to get clear and focused now. What would be you ideal fantasy of this research
Anthropology, classification and analysis of humans and their society, descriptively, culturally, historically, and physically. Its unique contribution to studying the bonds of human social relations has been the distinctive concept of culture. It has also differed from other sciences concerned with human social behavior (especially sociology) in its emphasis on data from nonliterate peoples and archaeological exploration. Emerging as an independent science in the mid-19th cent., anthropology was associated from the beginning with various other emergent sciences, notably biology, geology, linguistics, psychology, and archaeology. Its development is also linked with the philosophical speculations of the Enlightenment about the origins of human society and the sources of myth. A unifying science, anthropology has not lost its connections with any of these branches, but has incorporated all or part of them and often employs their techniques.
I guess my focus has been understanding this conception of change, specifically creating change, leading change, exploring applied research into change. So much of what I see and read is about problems resulting for the TV-programmed mechanistic culture of greed and control. Which I also experienced and overcame as a child. Simple stupid stuff, that seems easy to change to me now. Except everything here is trapped in this program.

Course everyone wants to change the world. Everyone has had the same dream and the same vision of a world of peace and freedom to explore and create. And I know I'm in the right place and the right time to research this at a new level to create the conscious paradigm shift we need to change everything. It's like having been there and done that before, so I know I can do this change now.

I guess I just know I can change everything or anything.

The Mayan rituals and spiritual growth and experiences I've had, have allowed me to create and recreate significant psychic and spiritual experiences for people. Anybody. This I know and can recreate at any time. I guess anyone can, if they allow it, and accept that they can create this change. So I have some fundamental connection and understanding to something as old as our DNA itself which allows me to do this.
What's stopping you?
I'm really not sure. Like countless people have wanted to create change. And the more I read, the more I find little success stories and little things where people have gotten close or been successful in some aspects and applications. But then I see so many people trying to do the same things, there own way or something similar. It's always someone trying to control their own way of doing things. Everyone wants control. Of course my theory will work best, only if I can control it. Wow does that sound so much like a dead end.

Or I could say "My Theory works best because it comes from the Source". . . Wow does that sound really hokey. Like my source is any different from your source. Course we all have the same source, but some of us are capable of listening and following it, while many of us are not so capable. . . .

So does this Mayan Ritual gives me a better connection to Source? It lets me share the only Source very easily, at any time I want. Course just like I have some people connect to it so much they can't "disconnect" I'm sure there will be people that fight it or resist it. . . . lol . . . and end up hurting themselves. But that's really not my problem. I'm here to do what I know and share what I have.
What do you think that really means?
I know it means I need to get out there and stop hiding so much.
You know what this is all about. What you need to do is get serious about it. If you want to fall in Love again you need to make the opportunity happen. Not just wait and dream. You need to get out and search and ask and try. So what if it doesn't always work out, at least you need to try.
I did today a bit.
Yes a few phone calls and an email is more than you've really done for years. What you need to do is just trust it, and go out there and do what you can to meet someone new.
I know. Please Lead and Guide me to reach for what I need in my life.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Let your Will be Done Through me! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment