Thursday, June 29, 2006

What's next?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel now?
Still kinda confused . . . . I am trying to get this clear and together . . . . .
I. Doctor of Philosophy

THESIS: Unity Paradigm
Evolution, seeks to unify matter and energy into more concentrated complex forms. More unified complex forms of existing matter and energy will be more ideal => survival of the fittest

Proof tested:The Transparent Unification of all society Infrastructure Systems into a Single System will eliminate the problems of that society.
  1. improve and sustain the quality of human life worldwide
  2. promote sustainable economic development to reduce poverty and improve the quality of the natural environment
  3. independent applied research => application of new knowledge
  • training future leaders
  • expanding awareness
  • building prototype
What's the problem then
I guess this stupid bike incident got me distracted.

What did you think would happen as you got closer to the solutions?
I know. So that's not a big surprise. What's Funny I guess was that I let John see this and he gave me the same reply he gave me last time. I need to get very clear and specific in a single discipline, define the limits of it, and then propose a new extension from there. It's really kinda interesting in that everything that I need and do is over the limits of the current systems. Like I'm already at the extreme limits of the all current sciences. I just need to get clear on these details a bit. He was saying that I really can't state that without making and publishing the case more succinctly.
What are you waiting for then?
I guess I do have all the data I need already. John was saying I need to do more independent study research and evaluations. Instead of just taking classes. He feels like I could be formulating my own research already.

What have you been doing since you started college again?
I know I have been already. Thank you so very much for Your Peace Love and Wisdom, Help me to Fulfill your Fantasies... I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment