Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mayan coffee chat...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What did you ask for?
I really didn't ask. Well I did to myself. And I realized that it was from the writing. After I had seen what you wrote, and read it a few times. I knew I needed to get really serious about it all...
Here you are again... change the way I'm thinking... and breath through the deepest part of my soul... who you are again..... I need to hear to love in side... make the change...
I got Change on CMRadio 6.17pm
This is your life... are you who you want to be.... is it everything you could dream it would be... when the world was younger and you had everything to loose.
I got an email from the mayan teacher at New College.
What are you missing here?
I'm all nervous again.
Why?
I did ask for someone to help me today. I even tried calling one. I stayed home and read articles, and sorted my research files on the PC. But I never wanted to go anywhere or do anything. And ding my OE PC as I got an email
What are you feeling now?
I'm totally blown away I guessss. I mean, it's ok to make me into some research project for you, but I could have been warned or something.. . . lol. . . I know I need to go chant.

What is important now is that you understand things fully. Everyone had a lot to do with bringing this together and it needs to be started slowly. Nothing is going anywhere without you, so take your time and make things right. Trust the Truth you feel it inside and let things grow easily.
I'm still nervous... I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. . . . Please fill me with your Strength Love and Wisdom so I can grow to Achieve all that YOU open and lead me to in this life on Earth. 7.23pm 6/14/06

No comments:

Post a Comment