Sunday, June 25, 2006

Kabbalah = Tantra = Degree ? ? ? ?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I am sorta wired...

What have you been doing?
I've been reading a lot about You I guess?

What's that?
It's Kabbalah and sustainability and globalization and cultural evolution . . . all kinds of stuff coming all together really interesting. . . reading dozens of things.
What did you share with Lynn?
I chatted a bit with her, see:
[Sat, June 24,2006 11:59:PM] N: it's like all over again the same things...
[Sun, June 25,2006 12:00:AM] N: and i need to do it all over again... like the world is ready finally... lol.. or i am... lol..
[Sun, June 25,2006 12:00:AM] Lynn: glad you are ready
[Sun, June 25,2006 12:00:AM] Lynn: for what ?
[Sun, June 25,2006 12:01:AM] N:
www.stars.org/homestead/files/DEGREE.htm but now i need to do it all for real...

Who stopped in?
I Had a visit from Keith. He read over my bike things and gave me a few other perspectives. Wow, I need to be more careful with what I say to people. . . and even more careful about what I write. But then I see this "degree" thing I wrote a hundred years ago.... and never edited. Wow, if i want to start using that i really need to make it right...
What now...
I wrote the teachers who want to help me.... lol... of course, You always make me all excited and spontaneous. I wanted to copy it to everyone. But I guess it needs to be edited and fixed a bit first. It's so good to get all this energy out. . . . lol. . . You are always stewing up so much juice inside of me to express.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you.... Please lead and Guide me to Your Fulfillment.

No comments:

Post a Comment