Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up
I'm been busy reading and downloading all kinds of articles for John and his class and such. Wow this world is so totally fucked up, its really making me sick.

What did you expect. Do you remember you motorcycle accident? Do you think any of that was normal? 110mph was what they published in the newspaper, that's just what the cops said. You were far ahead of any cops. And no helmet. Does that sound like something that just happens to anyone? You saw the motorcycle after, it was almost split in two by hitting a guide wire for the telephone pole. Of course the wire broke, but can you even guess the kind of power and force necessary to do that? And what about the courts. The first minor tried as an adult in NJ. That's "New Jersey" the mob playground and drug underground for NY. You know New York City aint nothing since everyone lives in the suburbs who is anyone. In 1980 there was no other city or area doing more than you were. Where do you think all the chemical industries started?

Do you understand this point? What is all your patents and research about? Evolution is about people and society coming to the truth. And you were the leader of the lie. Sure some suburbs in NY and PA were a bit richer, and some kids there were a bit more spoiled and controlled more than you did. But you understood the Truth, as your children do, and you were able to control situations and change circumstances as they do. You were so far evolved beyond just the greed, sex and control you see today that those were like candy for babies to you, not even worth the trouble to you.

Son do you understand yet? The power and control you had as a child, and exploited to meet man's misguided perception was something just beyond comprehension even today. Your multi-millionaires now, still barely feel or understand the power and control that you had as a child.

And you gave that up. You CHOSE to give it up. It took you two years to realize what that really meant. But then you did it and then opened up for all that We could give you. You understand the sign wave of creation and hold to so much power and truth that nothing can match. So you get a quiet moment here and know that it's only a short pause before the next major shift.

This is not new to you. You CHOSE this path, and you are ready for it. It wont be easy, but if it were you would be bored and not interested in helping anyway. Don't worry about how far it must go. Don't worry about the seeming endless layers of crap out there. These are all only ripples of the truth that you can send.

I'm not sure I follow you now?
What this is about is Evolution, not just you and some company out there exploiting people or some university that could change it. When you create a shift in consciousness it affects everyone and everything. That stone you throw changes everything. You don't need to worry about which stone, or where you throw it even. There is so much that you are doing at so many different levels of vibration and plains of existence that these details are almost meaningless.
I'm getting more lost now?
What you need to do is what you always do. You trust your Instinct and you do what you feel you need to do. What did you dream about last night?
I caught a fat man trying to exploit my family, kill my mother, use my sister and over run my household. Course my dad was gone on a trip again, and it was almost like this fat man was my brother.
What did you do?
I guess I told my sister what was happening, or opened her eyes a bit about it to see it as it was happening. Wow, I guess that's what I always do with my crazy schedule and meetings and such. Open little doors and shine some light in to wake someone up. And I know it doesn't always work, or that I don't always see the results, or know what results at all. But I still do it and do it more and more all the time. Ugh I still have so much I need to do.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ; Please help and Guide me to Grow and Share your Wisdom and Strength with all those around me for your Glory. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment