Tuesday, July 19, 2005

gofer or something else?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005
6:57:18 PM
Wow what a busy month. I can’t believe all the crazy things going on now. I’m finally getting more serious about who I am and what I’m doing here. It’s really kinda cool and inspiring. I spent the last few days with Eel and cleaned up the gardens at Center a lot as well as rebuilt their steps. It turned out really good and I had fun talking with her. As it turned out she is very interested in making the yoga center work, more to help people than make a profit, though the profit is necessary to keep it open. She really wants to expand it into medical research and has a passion for experimental design and applications.

No I’m not dreaming and I didn’t make this up. Really, a yoga center that needs a manager, preferably a live-in manager to help expand it into medical research and heart opened teaching and training. Wow, I couldn’t have asked for anything better.



Eel Hi again...
Do you follow this email below? Is this familiar to you too? My first feeling was that I've got more books to buy and read, along with all those you mentioned... but what do you think and feel from this???

My first feeling is "mindfulness" seems like common sense to me. I CAN'T drive while on the phone. I always turn off and park to talk with someone. It's like what's life without BEING fully in the moment to see and feel all there is here for me? I mean are people really this dead? All living through the TV of fantasies in the mind?

Wow, weird???
Thanks
eric

PS. Thinking about my calendar again, all the green will be healthy-biking, Yoga-practice, Center-fixup, Mayan Chant, focus-on-energy sadhana time... while the red and black will be strictly school work, research, reading time... not necessarily actually show up and leave times.... Oh and am I sorta your intern now vs. slave-laborer.... lol... gofer or something else?


Guess I needed to ask? Lol.... wow is this a funny life that I’m in now. It’s very weird and very strange for me to keep up with. But I like it. Everything is really cooking up nicely and I know I can get and do everything that I need to. Which is really cool.
Son, you are getting very good at following what we place before you, and as you grow and improve in these things, everything will get easier and easier for you. There is really nothing to fear, and nothing will slow you down. Yes a great many things are coming together before you but you are very clear and sincere about it all, which everyone sees and supports around you. There is nothing to worry about and these things are only going to get easier and faster for you. Please be clear on your desires and needs.
Please Loving Lord Jesus can You take care of my son and my finances so I can focus more clearly on Your Purpose and Plans before me for the Glory of God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.
What a nice way to ask. Very good Son, you need to stay clear and sincere like this.
Ok, Loving Lord Jesus, can You also help each of us in this house with the tasks before us tomorrow for Your GLORY! Amen.
Why sure we can!
Please Dear Jesus, WILL You take care of ALL THESE THINGS for me!
Certainly Will!
Thank You! I love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment