Sunday, July 31, 2005

wow 3:13pm on 7/31/05

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
So I'm in the office again. I really love how well I have it all setup. I almsot feel spoiled already, with my feet up on a pillow again now. Had a few cups of tea and sorted out all my crap here, creating some files for the current stuff i'm working on.

It's kinda weird. Recently Scott decided he did not want to be on the Board of STARS anymore. I've been wanting to talk him into staying, but maybe it's better if he doesn't. Just as he says this "Jesus Thing" is too much for him. I get a job to develop my research and make my place and focus clearer than ever. It's really this Jesus thing that can help express and define clearer than ever.

I guess it's all cool, I don't need to worry about anything.

Thanks you Love Lord Jesus!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment