Saturday, July 30, 2005

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
Ok wow...
This week was the first week with my new schedule. After I got the OE Journal job, I decided that I had to start ridding my bike to school. So I visited with Eel at the Center and we are like Brother and Sister.

I mean there are so many things we have in common and share it's really crazy. We both love to Bike and would prefer to be on 2-wheels all the time. We both are on PC's 90% of the time, working on them or making plans to. We both have a clear understanding about God and People. And even have the same Vision for the Center. I could write another 100 pages about this, since we both have interests in Yoga, and Research and all that stuff too. Even trying to get Kid-Centered Yoga going.

So anyway, the first day I went into to the center to work alone.... I wasn't alone! Monday 7/25/05... i could feel someone there watching me. It was weird. Then a few times I could feel the dream of making the place full and clear.

Course i then even saw all the land between 29th and 30th Street there being part of the garden and having a trail run up and trough the palce liske a river of water. Course that was the Sidewalk design moving water and fish now. But I could see how it was connecting the water to my house down across the river and how the water moved in a big circle. Course there were others there. But instead of hundreds it was only a few watching, helping, hoping, praying.... it was kinda cool.

I got a mat out and worked a bit in the Garden Room.

Tuesday when I came in I was jsut about to hit the shower and work out on the mat and I heard somone in the Yoga Studio upstairs. Oh great a teacher, so i can go tell her who I am and what I'm doing here, so if they hear me it's no surprise... And when I ran up, it was Cynthia. A very pretty, Dark haired, Dark eyed Goddess... who immediately welcomed me to her class....

Oh yes, of course i'm here for the class. We chatted a bit, and I told her what i needed to say, and the nstayed for the class. Wow neato stuff. I could feel so much power too. It was like preparations for stuff I do in the Chant. Like beginning moves to get the alignment right. Course I never can do that, so her lessons were really perfect for me. I go so the Kundalini anyway, but the Hatha Yoga gets the alignment and such for the poses I need to do.

It was really cool. And I later wrote Eel about it... saying wow, "love at first sight!"

The next day I got messed up ad bit with Keith needing a ride, never noticed my schedule and such. But I got there later for a bit. Weird thing happened then too. The plants are telling me what to put and move and where to work. Then the birds and butterflies too.

I heard this big squak and looked up into the trees to find a big while cockatoo, with all the mocking birds yelling at it. It seemed to have it's wings clipped, and wasn't flying too well. So I told him he was crazy to be flying around with clipped wings. It was funny talking to this bird, adn I told him to come down to me. And I could see him moving around to see me through all the trees.

Course as This happened i was swinging around my machetti for the plants, and ai cut my figure. Daaa... 2nd bobo. Then I felt to walk accross the street about a bandaid, and as I got there I heard the house full of birds and knew she could tell me what to do with the Cockatoo. The Bird flew over to follow me too. I must have woken her up, knocked three times before she came out. And she said how birds will hear her own and come oever to her house. So she opened the door to let him in.

The next day she said it left after I left, and she never saw it again. Then Thursday, I went to Wij's class, and we then went for Sushi. She even packed my bike into her car so I wouldn't miss lunch. BUT I forgot my back-pack and laptop so she drove me back ther again anyway.

Friday was really nice too. And as I was leaving I saw big hawk with the load mocking birds again....

So it was really a cool experience. I did my own Yoga a few times, and went to two classes. Last night I finall spoke to Eel about it all, and we had a great chat. some flyers done, some new ideas and al sorts. Really cool.

So she told me her mom's funeral was there in the garden and her ashes went all around in and down into the river.... Wow I knew someone was there watching and I knew I was making all the plants and animals happy. Guess I'm making her mom happy.

One day when I rode to school, I passes a dead red-headed wood-pecker in the road. Same type of bird as the nest with all the chicks outside my glass doors here. He had just been hit and was bloody still with no ants. So i grabbed a newspaper and picked him up. Layed him in the sun at the Center, and it was gone the next day. Big surprise. Then I also find a dead cat. This was on the bike trail through the park. I got him off the trail and took a little piece of the tail.

More weird stuff.... So i need to get moving now, and stop at the Center to bring some tools and do somethings before i go shopping for some other things.

WOW, what a week!!! First week of my summer break! 11.53am.. only an hour typing ... cool

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment