Saturday, July 30, 2005

Who's Awake now?

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
Writing Keith ....

Yahoo! Groups : starsusaorg Messages : Message 980 of 980: "You took three days from me. And maybe more than you know since one of those days was July 29th, when the PE Exam application was due. The state lisence exam is an 8 hr test in Orlando they only give twice a year. Scott freaked when i intentionally missed the first one this year, thinking we had agreed i would do that immediately when I got into school, and i was crazy to miss and gold mine.

And so i missed it. Again!!
And then spent the afternoon trying to find a delivery service that could do a check for me to the FL PE Office. Course i didn't even find a visa card to pay until today either! SO now i've done a few dozen long distance phone calls from my office using a state line where i could lose the job, office, support and even be fined. I rushed out with no cell phone! This morning i finally figured how to bike, yoga, bike, USF, swim, shower, and dress RIGHT for work!!!! ((((FIRST TIME RIGHT ONCE!!!)))) Then, I even asked scott for an attorney's office in Tallahasse for a friend of mine who needed a favor... ALL Attorney's Deliver at court the last minute, with no notice or warning, and most accept Visa!

But if you would think of someone besides yourself, and remember what Scott said about this. You might realize that everything could fold in a flash of stupidity, Satan's work is at hand WAKE UP"



I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
Writting Scott and Equan, but this applies to EVERYONE I copy too......

Hey Bud
Sorry that I seem to copy you crap all the time... It's easier than writting an additional personal note to follow. But in fact, I only copy things to you when i mention something you said or something that happened which could directly affect you.. Like here I refer to what you said monday night about me taking the PE exam.. which seemingly slipped our minds...

Reflecting each other.. God I hope i start to look and sound like Bear, instead of Keith or Dan!
Hope you had a good night. Not sure I will yet....
God Bless.
er;-)

PS, That's a joke, how people grow to look like their dogs... lol.... while I'm picking up "crap" from dan adn keith too .... Namase;-)
I am just Loving Lord Jesus Christ!!!