Friday, July 08, 2005

I AM a Mission from GOD

From: Eric
Date: Fri Jul 8, 2005 2:50 am
Subject: Re: [stars2heaven] Re: DNA Consciousness Theories stars2man

Wow, when things start moving, they really start moving....

I guess this is what I asked for, what I wanted and looked for..... So Jesus worked it out exactly how GOD would BENEFIT the most! Here is one last Witness for you about Jesus in my life!

I AM here for Jesus. SO WHEN I DO MY BEST, Jesus Christ Lives to the fullest through my heart. I can EXPRESS the Holy Spirit of Jesus by loving myself and loving others around me every moment. But I must start with me. I must take myself seriously first and get healthy and strong enough to get things clear with others around me as well.

Look I'm 16 again, died and come back again, riding my bike to school again, like I always LOVED TO! Thank you Loving Lord Jesus for Sharing this with me!!! Let your Will BE DONE!

WOW, Jesus, these people on this list share this with me too... watching all these weird things you share with me. Sharing in Your gift of light here with us. WOW, I goofed and deleted them all off the list? How did that happen, oh well Your will be done Christ Jesus, Thank you for reminding me to get serious again. . Amen. (list is open/public http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stars2heaven/ for 3 days, hit msgs n search it once ...lol... & no more from me, no more time no more.... lol...namaste e;-xxoo)

Matthew 7:3-5 (New International Version)

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment