Saturday, July 30, 2005

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
Wow you are so right... a daaa, like what else could you be anyway.... lol... so I never got to sleep last night until after 4am. Then I was awake by 7am, but tried to sleep until about 10am. Keith had plans with his son where Fred was going to pick them up so I made plans to get some tools together for the Center and also bring whatever i needed to drive over to USF too.

So I decided to go shopping and get a few things, buckles for the new straps on my book bag/Computer bag. I got some 1" leather belts to make into strapes. Then I went to Sams and got some food and such. And finally PepBoys. one day last week when I walked into the Center for Entrepreneurship and saw a professor in his office that looked like a dorm room with a fridge. He told me PepBoys had a real deal on a small fridge.

So wen i got there and looked around I found it. Then I found an electric water cooler. The Center has several water jugs around for getting drinks, which I thought I would get for my new office too. But then I saw a water cooler heater with a little fridge under it. WOW, all in one, for me to have tea and my creamer under it. So cool, so I bought it right them.

I'm in the office now. It's really cool I need to bring a pillow for my feet... course I have my feet up... wow this is really great.
What are you doing now?
Well i guess i finally got my shit together for you.
Yes this is correct, there is a great number of things that you can do now, and you certainly have a lot you can now do...
Wow I even bought some big snickers bars to munch on if I get busy and rushed around.
What are you doing now?
I'm trying to talk to scott online, i guess... not sure what's up with him anymore.... I can't have him leaving STARS now, it would make things crazy again. He's beeing stubborn about it all of course... still wants to have his way...

No comments:

Post a Comment