Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday,July10,2005_11:36:36AM

Sunday, July 10, 2005
11:36:36 AM
Of course Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, I am always here for you. This is really a very interesting class and group of people. I’ve connected with a few and done a lot of cool stuff. Most are very clear and strong. It’s really kinda cool. And I guess I’m getting ready for something more that I need. I’m always getting more and more to do and deal with... that’s really no surprise for me and it’s kinda nice too. I’ve only got a few weeks left for all my USF classes, and then I need to get very serious about writing and setting things up with my new job and what I’m doing there.

I can’t wait to get my bike going to school every day. I just need to time it out to figure how it’ll all work. I'm sure it’ll be no big deal, but I need to start it slowly and seriously so I can get into everything good.

No comments:

Post a Comment