Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday, July 03, 2005
12:18:02 PM
From: "Astrologers" weekly@astrocenter.com
To: "eric" stars2man@yahoo.com
Subject: www.astrocenter.com: Your Free Weekly Horoscope Service
Date: 4 Jul 05 00:00:00 +0000

New Family Goals
This week and the next mark the start of a new phase, eric, as Saturn prepares to move out of Cancer, into Leo and the home and family sector of your solar chart. You can probably sense the change already. You are likely getting ready for that feeling of relief when it comes next week. But just to give you an early start there is also a New Moon in Cancer on Wednesday, which offers the chance for fresh new beginnings within this area of your life. Time to think about writing that book, teaching that class, getting your marketing materials organized and getting in touch with anyone who may have missed you. You have two weeks to get going. Wednesday is brimming full with new ideas that are going to bubble over into action. You can hardly wait. Both Mercury and Venus in Leo sextile Jupiter in Libra, so there are going to be some changes to your lifestyle and home situation, especially if Saturn has any say in it. Perhaps you are preparing for a whole new phase, like a birth or a move. Mars sextiles Neptune on Thursday, so you may not be in the clearest of states with regard to your career situation. Don't make any snap decisions at that time.

What else could you expect?
I’m sorry I thought it wasn’t proper for me to “expect anything”

What are you here for then?
I guess I’m just doing whatever you set before me.

What do you want out of it?
I really want peace and freedom to fully express the divinity that you have given to me in helping everyone to find divinity; Your divinity in Christ Jesus.

What did Keith do with you this morning?
He went to church with me. And I was all embarrassed about it.

Why do you think?
I’m not really sure. It’s just kinda unnerving. I’ve got all these weird things happening in my life, and I just feel like I’m hanging on.

What do you think would happen if you just let go? Do you think you will fall?
No I’m not afraid of anything.

What are you doing now?
Eeek, fixing feathers... and I need to go do that now....

12:46:46 uh oh, Dan’s home. I’m not ready to speak to him without Keith around. While Keith will certainly say I need to speak to him while we are alone. So I shut off the radio in my office and turned it on here with my laptop. But I still hear his voice on the phone a bit, which I don’t want to of course. So I guess I need to go do some more feathers... I love your Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

What do you think Dan needs to teach you?
I’m not sure about anything right now....

So I copied all this above to Joyce... just to say I Love You.

But I also know I still need to talk about Keith and Dan. They are both here to help me figure things out. If I’m changing the world and making things work. I need all the help I can get.
What HAPPENED NEXT
Hum, I guess I wrote a lot of emails, Joyce, Kelly, and then played with feathers again. I know they’ll be fine, I just need to know that and let them come out the way that they are, not the way that I think they should be.
What are you going to work on?
I need to check for school work and then do more Journal reading/work.

4:01:30 PM
So I’ve been online and such more than anything. Just opened my school book and I start falling asleep. Wow am I beat.

9:14:31 PM
I know I need to write an article about another patent. And I also need to file another patent. I need to do a methods patent search and begin looking for the details to write up a new patent. I know I need to get busy on this and I know that I need to do a lot of school work too. But I can only do so much at a time. And baby sitting grown men just interferes with my purpose and priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment