Saturday, July 30, 2005

OUR Evolution

OUR Evolution
Cain: Yep All our taxes go to a data center which constantly checks and rechecks... until we are all comfortable with the truth and AGREE!!!! De-JA-vu!!! feel it!!! it's ALL feeling!!! There is nothing ELSE!!!

Abel: We've been here before? or lived this generation already?
Cain: We just all know and share it this second!!! And soon all the worlds will know the truth http://www.geocities.com/stars2man/Gods.htm!!!! the equation is SOLVED ..... we ALL are mater and energy... and we MUST UNIFY!!! We use the integral as a summation of all that IS!!! We are the solution, as we understand, accept and APPLY THIS FACT!!!
Abel: Well Unity is first before peace and abundance Unconditional love towards all

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. I AM Finally listening strong enough for what i need to do.


What are you doing now?
I Love You! Fulfilling Your Glory!


What are you doing now?
I Love You , trying to share this enough to define it.


What are you doing now?
I Love You so much, thanks for making this possible.


You made this possible Son. You have Listened, you have felt, and you have responded. What are you doing now?
I Love You .... i guess i finally got to write as freely and sincerely as You asked me to


Yes and you are ready too, as we all are. Read more, no fear, you will be surprised about how this works out for you. What are you doing now?
I Love You .... 2.30am now I look at the time i started to post, and remember the post is a webpage, and webpages have automatic clocks.... to i can set this up to record the times for every key stroke => and e=mc2 compare this to all the energy fluctuations of the earth. Like yesterday keith went Jolking and shared how he had another experience with God and the rain!


Yes, as he will more. the rain is coming again. What are you doing now?
I Love You 2.38 Note to keith:

NOTE: NO WORDS, You have wasted my time again. Flyers for sure
before 1am. Eric Hr 1= keith 10, Driving 1 = keith 100 (time stamp?) ew;-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:03 AM

    wow, this is cool... finally getting out of the closet.
    Well at least i'm getting serious finally...

    ReplyDelete