Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What Really Makes Us Happy

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

When your dreams or "end results" are stated generally, in broad brush strokes, like wealth and abundance, friends and laughter, health and harmony, then please, by all means, Eric, attach yourself to them. Attach, attach, attach. There is no limit to what you can have and no reason to expect anything less.

But when your end results are specific, like the ultimate car, a hot date, or a home in the country, do not attach, do not attach, do not attach.

Material details and specifics are always "how" to get to a grander picture of your life and are never important in and of themselves. They're "cursed hows" disguised as end results. Steps disguised as destinations. By all means, think of them, put them in your scrapbook or on your vision board to remind yourself of the kind of possessions and adventures that are your birthright, but do not give them an importance, through attachment, greater than what you are truly after: a fuller, richer life with all cups running over, the details of which will take care of themselves, when this is your end result.

Bok choi, baby -
The Universe
I know, no attachment, no expectations, only intentions of bliss followed by the will to follow my insight, instincts and directions.
What happened last night?
I had some intense Dreams , visions and all.
Write them out!
I know right from my dream journal, next to me bed. . . .

1.49am
I'm in this great house for a wedding spending a few nights there when the bridesmaids brother tries to kill me. Like we are going hunting and need to get some things out of storage. So we go down into this deep deep closet full of bags and equipment and gets me to start pulling things out an pitching them up to him. More and more comes out and deeper I go down into this chamber. Then suddenly he starts throwing things back in on top of me and soon I'm trapped and losing my breath. Then I realize what he's doing and bury him instead.

So now we are dueling back and forth and he gets a knife. So I get one too. But it's really weird like I get him buried again and it's like i get his house now. Like hie sister was really jealous of the Bride marrying another lady. But now I find his sister just wanted him gone so we could have the house 1.59am

Sky Sent on the CD Player now

Then he keeps getting out of the closet and coming at us with a knife so we bring him back down into the closet again and walk back into the main room of this big old rustic cabin and start cleaning up. There is this great bed like 30' to a side and the mattress is down on the floor, and the box spring next to it where we could just get by in the room. So we pick up the mattress only like an inch thick in places because is been warn down from years of use - generations - 2:22am and we place the mattress back on the box spring and go into the next room and I see him coming out of the closet again like a zombie or something . . .


So now I have a beer and got ready to Chant and I felt how this whole story of creation again. Where Adam and Eve return to be creation and Savior but Eve is still lost in materialism. So Adam has the solution for all the world, but no one believes him but Eve, and she wont come help because she can not resist him so wont allow herself the time with him wanting to stay in control . . . . to her own demise and that of everyone's . . .

2:26am So I wrote the dream and it was 2am so I knew to Chant. As I prepared I flashed into Jaclyn and she was with me doing this Chant each morning in Harmony and We WERE GRID FIRE, so much you could see the Grid Lines going across the grounds of the church, like faint sun beans. We had gotten the grant and were teaching MS kids how to heal . . . it's all done, Gardens and Children playing everywhere . . . The classic Hero's Story. . . CHANT TIME 2:30am

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment