Saturday, July 02, 2005

7/2/2005 12:21:11 AM
Ugh. I have searched for truth I’ve searched for peace... 12:25:53 AM hum, freedom come when I lay it down ...

What DO you think? Are you ready to see everything come together for you?
Yes I guess so. But I’m always nervous about everything too.

That’s good. Then you can take your time and be slow and careful about what it is that you want to say and do. It’s important and will certainly fit together just fine. It’s not your problem if anyone else understands or believes you. It’s all there for you to do exactly as you’ve dreamed for years.
Sweet piece of God come over me... like a gift from heaven ... Thank you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ... amen

http://www.starsusa.org/USFFolder/mainResearch.pdf
http://www.starsusa.org/USFFolder/IntellectualMerit.pdf
http://www.starsusa.org/USFFolder/GettingRightWithNature.pdf



KS list post:"mEL"
"PaintbrushInSpring"
"Dale Morrow"

I shy away from Dragons for a long time too. But then I learned how they are of the earth too... just as I am. Sure something about how the reptilian races came here to dominate and rule...But actually only helped us evolve out of the water onto the dry land... lol, we had them fooled...

Then I thought to bring this energy into me as well. We are here to make peace and union with our world not divide or separate anymore. I was fearful at first... feeling like I was growing spikes down my back. But then I realized it was more like wings... and they sprouted feathers... angel wings not dragons.... No fear it's all here for us.

So now I've been given two Hawks and a Sandhill Crain. Lots of feathers for me to work into my rituals. The birds are all around me too. The Osprey had another litter behind my house, and the redheaded woodpecker has a nest full of chicks in the old oak behind my house.

Aren't the birds something that evolved from reptiles too? Hum, does this make me kin to frogs too? lol...
Namaste'
er;-)



Still hanging out trying to do my school papers and research for class. I’ve really got a lot to do still. And I’m making some progress, but not as much as I want to.... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment