Friday, June 03, 2005

It's all about Passion!!!

Friday, June 03, 2005
7:02:29 PM
So last night I called Daniel, Trace and Chuck after dinner. I told Daniel we had a really cool business deal to work out. I missed Trace but he called me back this morning. And then I met with Chuck today for lunch. Chuck has moved into a new house, bigger, better, great deal, great place. But I had to go over with him what I wrote yesterday and what my son said.

The very first thing he said as I walked in his front door was that I looked like a homeless person, prison escapee or mad bomber. I guess that was the answer I was looking for. And I knew I had to shave and cut my hair and all. He said how first impressions were 90% of everything and that if I wanted anyone to take me seriously, I really had to fit the part. I guess I already knew this. At least I’ve kinda had that feeling for a while and really didn’t care. But I know I need to care and need to get serious about what I’m supposed to be doing now.

Like working on my homework, or fighting for the rights to my family and son.

Wow, that’s really serious stuff ahead of me. And I guess I can do it all and get it all right whenever it’s necessary.






Hey Greg thanks for the note...

Yes it's really interesting how this works. I've found that the powerful intent can be enough to fix any errors, omission or nearly anything.

However, I've also learned that the techniques are like a path through the woods. Sure our desire and intent can get us through anyway, but if we follow the exact path very carefully the trip is quick and clean and a thousand times more effective... It's like we step in the masters and leaders foot steps that created the path and gain their power and insight along the way....

So imagine the simple easy path you can follow clear and careful, and now put you full intent into it! Wow!

Yes I’ve done the Maharic Seal and many others posted. There is certainly a lot there, so I have a ways to go. And Reiki does fit well with it for me as does Yoga and most of everything I do already...

Thanks again for you note
Namaste’
Er;-)






Hi Nenah,
You are very correct about this too. The body doesn't really know how to get all these man made toxins out... we've never had them here on earth before.

So along with all these other DNA Activations and such decide that your body will learn to remove them.

Course it's also important to stop ingesting the toxins, like avoiding processed foods, all the pesticides, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, carbonated drinks, white flour, non-organic produce, fried foods, additives, coloring agents, flavorings, MSG, GMO's... lol... and all that hormone and antibiotic full chicken and beef sold every where... yucko

I think the diet change really reduced the itchy ouchies the most...






Pastor Jerry,
Really sorry to bother you again, but the two professors responded ready to chat. Is Wednesday 3pm ok?

And it's really all about getting "Beyond the Book," like practicing what we preach... and it would be better for us all to do it at once... maybe it would help if you saw some of the work I've done with them: http://www.starsusa.org/graduate.html the 1st paper might interest you...

Interesting the 2 professors are the 1st and last papers, one helps run the Entrepreneur Center (last paper), while the 2nd was Assistant to the University President when I started at USF in 82: http://www.starsusa.org/homestead/files/Minutes87.htm ... when I first started pursuing my passions....

Mind you, I'm in school now getting an MBA to finish what I started.... as my Son told me last week, saw him the 2nd time in 2 years with the court’s counselor.... So regardless of what Susan says being honest with you just flows, though it’s not easily....

Please call me
eric813-679-5195 813-962-3097



No comments:

Post a Comment