Thursday, June 02, 2005

Wow.....here wee gooo

"sandra" sandra555@earthlink.net "Arayana" summerangeleyes@yahoo.com “greg” colisa101@yahoo.com

Hi folks,
Please excuse me for being blunt, ;-) lol, and rambling. I saw my 13 year old son at 11am this morning, 2nd time I saw him in 2 years (5/3/92, Tampa, FL USA). Grown and gone on his own already... lol... Indigo’s always teach, learn, grow and change... As we all know. He’s got so much going... lol... satan him/herself never had it so good!

He told me how I’m not “normal”

Today I learned how important it is
to be real about who we are,
what we know and
what we can share.

Others don’t care about the excuses, they want the truth, they want the real words, the expressed emotions, the sounds that they can feel. Not some pretend shell, or what “we’re supposed to say here or there.” But, The Truth, it’s there, we feel it, nothing to hide, just feel it.

Ok, so I joined the KS list 2 weeks ago. And I seem to know a lot about the itching going on here. Like it drove me crazy for weeks, so evidently I have done this stuff forever, and feel like I need to share what I know. I don’t know it all... lol... like I’ve asked three people a million questions that I still can’t understand myself. It’s all online, I’ve nothing to hide http://www.starsusa.org/ .... Lol...

But my Son said being real involves sharing what we know!

Ok so I’ve been there and done that; you know, for all of it. Just name it. So the last time we were doing this stuff, we goofed. Boom!! So we had to start over. Hum, this time we are doing it right….

Basically all the cool techniques and sounds are connecting us to who we are.

We are creatures of Earth. The Temple of God, or whatever you call it in the language that suits you. So anyway the itching and headaches are what happens if you don’t finish up right, or leave something out. Everything about Being a Temple is MOVING ENERGY, like connecting Heaven and Earth. Kinda fun stuff... lol... if you’ve noticed... ;-)

It’s no big deal really, we’ve done this forever. All creation is hidden in our DNA. At first we had to do Chant to protect us. All the housing structures we built to live on earth were blown away with the Atlantis thingy. To stay here we had to move the energy through us or we would burn up.

So now in our techniques the energy needs to be pulled up and focused... But then it also needs to be closed down and returned to creation (directed or used). I would always send it back down into the earth, or share it as Reiki with my dog.

But then the backs or my knees would itch? Weird right?

Well like all the galaxies were moving through my legs, but I wasn’t standing straight and clear. So like something was “off” in me, my heart, charkas, mudra, visions, sounds (lol... whatever, could be all of them or any combination for you) and so I itched... and MY KNEES BURNT OUT! OUCH!!!

I mean like seriously, the skin was raw and bleeding, even welts would form at night… 3:03am of course… lol… or 3:33am if I was stubborn. So anyway I finally found this Aikido Master. Like the first student from the guy in Thailand (lol... or wherever can’t remember, lol… but his pictures are in the only book with the Founder there in black and white… lol…)

SO I went through all the techniques for this Aikido Master, sounds and chants and all really quick. And he showed me how easily he could push me over… ????

I wasn’t stable on my feet.

My space around me wasn’t sound. Here I’m doing the Tantric dance with the Gods and I’m not grounded on the Earth, stable and clear in myself. What right do I have to do anything…. lol…

Ooppps, sorry, thinking about my Son again. Some lessons are hard! lol… lol

Anyway, if you itch or ache or anything, then do you techniques SLOWER, really think and feel each step, motion, thought and sound. REALLY FEEL all of it. Check your notes and do it some more…. Be careful and remember what you feel.

So now the next time if you itch or hurt again, think back to the last time you did everything… REMEMBER what you felt and what was different. We get really conscious about what we are doing. And then adjust and perfect it…. Take your time, no rush… no one can go anywhere without you… lol…


I mean standing on the mat in his Dojo I never thought about keeping my back straight (or whatever)…. But when I did it again and repeated it all JUST THINKING about what the Aikido Dude told me I could feel how the energy shifted…. The dudes in the cave laughed how they warned me… lol….

Everything we are doing is a very careful conscious thingy… Really listen to yourself, the truth is in there. What Ash is bringing back is like back from the source… I guess there weren’t enough people who remember the originals and here doing it all. So it’s very important that we honor and respect every detail that we know when we practice!


Opps, Son stuff again, My God from the mouths of babes… lol… yea 13 now, but shit I shared everything with him through age 11, like I said he’s only been lost a few years now…lol… Ok who am I to judge, maybe it was me who needed this lesson so I could really open up a bit here….

Please feel free to ask, I like to share…. Shy, but I can get it out once in a while… lol…. Ugh, but I do need to file another patent now!!! Lol.. this one: http://www.geocities.com/stars2man/images/equation.jpg






Dr. Lengacher,

Thanks you so very much for the phone call this morning. It was a pleasure to speak with you.

I’ve briefly told you a little bit about my projects and experiences since I’ve started at USF. Attached is a list of people I’ve met and spoken to. Each time they would provide me insights and direct me to see someone else to get me more focused (as the order indicates). As I mentioned I have contacted them all except one, Paul Sanberg.

Can we schedule a time when I can really go through this with you in detail? I am very interested in doing this research especially if this involved another degree program or just directed study.

Please feel free to edit this or even pass this on to associates,
http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/stars2man/dna_consiousness_theory.cfm
You can post comments of what I need to develop in more detail. (just hit "Edit Page" top left).
Thanks again
Sincerely,

Eric R. Weaver
813-237-3705 (home)
813-679-5195 (cell)
http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/stars2man/dna_consiousness_theory.cfm
http://stars.dyndns.info/USF%20Folder/IntellectualMerit.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment