Wednesday, June 08, 2005

More Passion now for me

Wednesday, June 08, 2005
3:01:03 PM
Please Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ could you really bring some of this really strange powerful stuff to a close? I mean it’s not going very quickly, and I really feel like I’m losing my mind. There is just too much going on here and I've not been able to keep up so very well.

I’ve got a presentation tonight and feel like I’m almost ready for it. But then I’ve got to see Koehler and Steve Budd. And I’m terrified of that

Why do you say that, you know we only send you Angels?
Yes I know, but it’s still very stressful. I’ve not been that clear and direct with people in years, and I know I can be.

What you need to do is just take your time, write everything out clear and specific and then go with it.
Why do you make it sound so very easy?

Because that is what it is, there is nothing complicated about anything you are doing. You asked for the opportunities and they have appeared before you and so you can make it all happen exactly as we have planned from the very beginning.
You still make it sound too easy for me to understand. 3:11:52 PM

What else would work Son? This was your dream and your desire. It’s not something out of reach or something too complicated it is very easy and simple for you, as you’ve spent all your life getting ready for this. Just trust it and go along with whatever you see before you and whatever feels right for you to work with.
OK, Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for Your Grace, Truth and Wisdom. It’s all here as Only You could allow.... All for the Glory of God our Father Son and Holy Ghost.... Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment