Saturday, January 10, 2009

When we choose, we are Spirit in action!

Andrew Cohen & Ken Wilber in dialogue: A Kosmic Roller-Coaster Ride: "You realize I am the creator in the midst of the fact that there are six or seven billion other creators. But the ultimate truth is I’m really the only one. So what does it mean to be the only one, within the understanding of the fact that there are six or seven billion other “only ones” who may or may not know who they really are? The individual who awakens to this fact is inspired to take absolute responsibility for what it means to be the only one, in the midst of six or seven billion others. It means within my own means, I’m going to take absolute responsibility for creating the future. It means I know it’s completely up to me. It means we’re no longer deferring responsibility, no longer making excuses."

1 comment:

  1. I’m here to create the future, because there’s nothing else for me to do. I am God in manifest form, and it’s really up to me and me alone, because I’m the only one there is to do this. So I find my own liberation as a manifest, incarnate, sentient being through committing myself to creating the future.

    ReplyDelete