Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Zest2Zeal: #197 - Libra Relationships

#197 - Libra Relationships
[1] Experience WHOLENESS AND PEACE within ourselves,
[2] AWAKEN AND FOLLOW OUR INNER AUTHORITY and
[3] ELEVATE OUR CONSCIOUSNESS to our heart, so that we can actually feel compassion for ourselves and each other.

This Full Moon is energized by a grand cross in the cardinal signs, which amps up the effects of the Uranus/Pluto square (September 18-19). Complex and compelling, this planetary alignment offers another opportunity to radically shift our perspective, paradigm, and direction in our lives. As is always the case, a more profound and elevated level of awareness is required to truly understand and integrate the lessons we can learn.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What was that?
I found that this last post to Zest actually explains and connects all the previous posts this week on Zest.  Of Course it is exactly where i am and what I do . . . again pulling together all the power of the moment that I am in. And directing me in the next steps that I need to take!

What are you doing?
I'm in the library and decided to blog.  Something about this space always inspires me!  What is so funny for me now, it that I'm sure there is a post here in this blog where I am discussing being in the library and how it would be nice to have a tiny laptop to carry on my bike - - or better still if the library offered laptops to use.  Of course both conditions are true for me now.  But I'm too lazy to carry my tiny laptop to school on my bike, so i use the one here for free at the library.  What is really funny for me is that I wrote that on paper after my accident in high school too . . . before there were any laptops at all.

What was that?
I flashed back to how everything that I do and see are reflections of other times and places where I asked for this or asked for that. . .  similar to as described in earlier Zest posts.  Like even this weekend I got a reply for my Research Proposal at 9/30/2012 5:55pm. . . so many threes and fives, showing the synergy in my space. . . like the perfect reply for my space and time, leading me more into who i am. Course my son was born 5/3 and my wife 5/31.  Course then my motorcycles accident was 5/31 too.  I always thought it was two weeks Before my sweet sixteen instead of two weeks after.  I was googling new articles to find what the Phosphate Spill was when I first started working as an engineer.  I found how much I could get through the library searches in the newspapers.  So I decided to find the news article about my accident!  Course that ended up with phone calls to the library in ridgewood where they found it and will send the article to me shortly.

What was that you started with?
It was realizing how I'm in the same space again ready to completely flip the system again.  I am always in this space.  And I am always flipping things four directions and five ways sideways!  And it's more to do with me and my own inspirations   What do I feel and where can I take this energy.  It's really almost funny.  Like I can see and know things will be exactly as I need them to be.  And what is really the biggest challenge for me is to take this truth to the next level.  What do I really want to do and see.  How can I make these things grow and expand beyond the place where they are now.  I know  I can do this and I know it will be more than I can imagine.  . . . so I do!  Over and Over again!

What do you need to do?
I really need to be writing exactly what I want to see and do.  Here again in my power more than ever, where everyone and everything is waiting for me to say what fits and works best for me.  It kinda amazes me sometimes.  But it's really the same place I have always been.  Like it feels like preschool where I wanted to build a fort.  WHAT, YOU CAN'T DO THAT. . . but of course i did it anyway.  I just do these things.  Everyone has always challenged and questioned me but I do it anyway.  Like I never question my own abilities, but know how i can make it happen.  Know how I can do things.

There is no more suffering.  There is no more fear.  This is what you are and what you do.  It simply is.  There is global cooperation, everything that is supports you to be.  This is our initiation!
I seem to always be in the same place.  Moving through New Layers of Being!  It's like I am always pumping things up into a higher and higher Levels of Energy and Focus.  Making new things and changing things into new larger places of power and focus.  Like imagining laptops where I could hand write into a machine that would edit and correct my gibberish and create meaningful easy to read text.  And now again imagining another place and space for leaders and students to share and grow together.  Not just talking or dreaming about things, but creating them in a higher space where they come into being here before me simple and direct where everyone can benefit.  I guess that's just what I've always done.  Building the fort as a kid or a new food system now.

Divinity is God in everything and in every form.  All the Earth is Divine.  There is only One
It's weird how only some people seem to know this

You have been and always will be, it is just a matter of acceptance and full knowing and humility.  You accept this truth.  You are able to express and be at another completely different place.  Like already knowing what is coming and knowing what is happening everywhere.  You do not accept limitations or question your challenges and focus in these events before you.  There is never any question for you.  You pass over these days and events like you did over the fort 100's of years ago.  No questions.  Sure no one else saw it, no one else believed it was possible.  But now again you simple KNOW.  You do what needs to be done.  Never a question, insecurity, or limitation.  It's time to do this, and you know it is your place and power to get things done.  Others debate and wonder, justify and rationalize.  These things are so limiting and backward.  Results do not come with questions and wonderings.  Like the fort you knew you could build.  It changed a hundred times and changed some more.  Like everything before you evolves before you eyes as you see and do without question.  This is always your power.  The knowing what is possible before you create allow you to flow with the power of creation to evolve the Divine Will that supports All Creation.  It is aware of itself ALWAYS, it knows exactly what it is doing . . . ALWAYS...  Divine Will and orchestration of Life.  there is nothing else.
Ifalshed into another design today biking to school again.


Uranus Square Pluto 2012 is the most significant and most challenging planetary influence in a generation. These planets came together in the mid-1960′s and will oppose each other from 2045. There are seven exact Uranus Pluto squares between June 2012 and 2015. So for the next five years we are living through a major generational upheaval. We have started feeling this already, as these planets came within one degree of the square from June 2011. The focus is on revolutionary change. The most telling of the seven squares is the one in the middle, the one closest in time to the Heliocentric Uranus Pluto Square. Massive social, political and economic upheaval.
Uranus represents change, invention, revolution, and higher awareness. It’s effect is shocking, unpredictable, and erratic. Pluto represents globalization, destruction, transformation, and renewal.  It’s effect is grinding, ruthless and extreme. Both of these planets are distinctly non-personal and emotionless, yet their effect is dramatic and deeply felt. The square is the most challenging of the planetary aspects, representing tests and challenges. It’s effect is stressful and frustrating.
The last series of squares was between 1932 and 1934, with five exact hits. Many of the fears astrologers have about the upcoming series are based on what happened to the world in the early 1930′s – the Great Depression, the political and social upheaval, and the rise of dictators and extremism. For a different perspective, a more esoteric view, we can look at Heliocentric astrology. This is useful for the major outer planetary aspects, as when viewed from the Sun (Helio), we get a more solar system based view, there are no retrograde motions, so we end up with one moment in time for the exact square.
In the 1930′s, this heliocentric event occurred in January 1933. This was the height of the Great Depression, the stock markets were bottoming out, and unemployment was peaking. In January 1933, Adolf Hitler cemented his power, becoming Chancellor of Germany. Soon after, the Reichstag fire led to the a Decree nullifying many German civil liberties. Pluto, discovered only three years prior, was in line with the Earth. This put a very Plutonic influence on this square for us. For this 1933 square, Pluto was also conjunct a fixed star called Pollux, in constellation Gemini. Ebertin says “Pollux has a strong Martian nature and has the name ‘the wicked boy’ of the of the sibling Twins. According to its nature, this star is brutal and tyrannical, violent and cruel” [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.41].
Uranus rules invention and technology, and square Pluto we saw in the early 30′s great advancements in this area. If we look to Hitler as a manifestation of ruthless Pluto control and power, we can see how he harnessed the cutting edge technology of the day. He was the first political leader in the world to take advantage of air travel, spreading his message in person all over Germany. He also led the way in the use of new media as a tool for propaganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment