Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10/16/2012

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What are you doing
What a pain in the ass.  I was trying to cut and paste something with this iPad and it was such a total pain in the ass.  It is totally impossible to do at all.  Now typing is somewhat of a bitch too.  But I am trying to get things going.  I like something's that it does for me automatically like the spell checker and corrections for my typing which is always full of mistakes.  But sometimes I spell things correctly and it still comes out kinda crummy.  

I do not like how I can not use the arrow keys to move around, to edit or anything.  I also hate having no control keys, like I hit undo all the time too. But not here.  So anyway.  I have had this awesome day of meeting with people.  I was surprised how well things went and what was happening in all the different quarters.  Somehow things always come together really well, like magic out of nothing into something incredible.  That is what I was writing earlier.

Oh that's it what I was writing earlier was by hand on my pad.  I've been trying to write more by hand on a pad.  It's interesting like a different energy, a different space and place.  That's why I'm here again now in the library with an iPad.  I need to test this out here and see what's up and what works for who I am and where I am.  It's about power.  That's what it always is for me.  I always know where I am and what I am doing.  But making it move forward is about holding to my truth and my power.   I always make things happen.  Like today I called a professor to meet, and she could today right before she left town for the week.  We had a lot to talk about too.  It was really cool.

I know there is a lot more for me to do and talk about but this system is really annoying me and I feel like I am wring my time



I I Love I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment