Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Patel College: PhD. Degree

PhD. Degree: The Doctor's Degree will seek to show the validity of this "hypothesis:" Life, through evolution, seeks to unify matter and energy into more concentrated complex forms to create more of these energies!
Where did this come from?
I was looking at the college webpage, and noticed the dean had a Ted-Talk he did posted there.  I had to listen to it of course, and shut off my radio and clicked play to go on with my work.  Of course he was speaking about all the things I was doing!  The College is a "DO tank" not just a "think tank"
What else did you see?
I got this email about a movie, so I clicked on the trailer and it looked really cool, again connecting to everything that I am!
What do you mean?
I got this other email speaking about siddhi of samyana (one pointed concentration) and I recognized my own experience was dictating my circumstance!  I was not being One-Pointed about my life and I needed to get there.
What did you feel with the solar power coming through?
It was obvious that things were changing for everyone!  Again it was time for me to get more serious about who I am and what I can do.  The whole planet needs a clear example of what this means and what it is really all about.  Connecting to our Truth is about connecting to Real Power.  Not just a temporary personal thing but a real deep seated Earth restoring kinda thing.  Each one of us has a particular passion and truth deep inside that the whole needs to experience.  This fundamental truth of the planet means that we really need everyone.  It's the truth that each of the individuals on the planet can add something new and necessary is missing.  We all seem to think there is no need to xzy, or pdq while everything is necessary.  The planet has been evolving for centuries, each element has an important place and role to fill.
What now?
I, I invoke, decree, and dream Awake the full cellular Ascension of my Being Physical, mental, emotional, spiritual in this Now … ! 
This came up for me.  I have so many music clips on the PC and set the player to play them ALL randomly . . .  I got all pumped up with the power and couldn't sleep.  Finally after a few hours, I got up and did my ritual thing and all.
What happened?
It was really powerful and clear.  I flashed off into making my space and everything again.  It is more and more clarity, more and more power.  I could feel all the energy of the Sun and Solar-system coming down through me into the Earth.  I chanted "I am light within without..." over and over again.  It was very clear how I was "single-pointed" and strong about what I wanted and needed to see in my future.  This felt really good and healthy, and I know I need to do more of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment