Friday, February 25, 2005

FridayFebruary25_2005_13025PM

Friday, February 25, 2005
1:30:25 PM
Lots of things are really getting strange. I called Heidi yesterday and her whole day blew up with a bunch of cool things to do and opportunities. I told her how we are very much on the leading edge of a lot of things that need to change and we might be just starting on all this cool crazy stuff. I told her to keep her discernment clear and recognize there might be a static and interference too. She understood and said some of these words to me before I said them to her. It was really cool.

So then Valerie came into Mike’s class this morning so we could ask her questions about the patents and technology we were working on. I got there to the meeting with Heidi on Thursday just as they were ending it, so the other ladies on my team asked Valerie a lot. Like why was USF not helping Heidi, why couldn’t she get any support or research monies. So Valerie asked what equipment she needed and that’s where I started with talking to her after class. Course I called Heidi right then to get the information Valerie asked for. I walked with Valerie back to her office and she showed me where the interns worked and told me about all the positions and such she was looking to fill.



Ms. McDevitt;
Thanks for taking the time to chat about your work. I asked Dr. Kay to send you the quote she has on the Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometry. She did say it is a very common piece of equipment fundamental in a lot of trace metals studies.

I am very interested in working with you, and can easily finalize the intern patent procedures as well as teach them. I have been involved with this for a long time and anticipated negotiating with USF and Tampa regarding one of my patents. Therefore, it might be better if I consult professionally with you. But I welcome any opportunity you might offer. I’ve done a lot of work with patents, including searches, plat preparations and other graphics.

Please review my resume, websites and background and contact me so we can discuss this further.

Thank you
Eric
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/engineer/resume/resume.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment