Sunday, February 27, 2005

SundayFebruary27_2005_35130PM

Sunday, February 27, 2005
3:51:30 PM
I printed out my resume there in her office and then emailed it to her too. I since looked at the management positions that she has opened too. And she might be able to get me to work part-time for those salaries. No biggie I guess. I’m not sure working with her is such a good idea since I want to negotiate some patent deals with them and the city anyway.

Then I called Scott thinking he might be meeting with them again anyway. Scott tells me he wants Chuck and my resume for a client who might want to give STARS a bunch of money. He told me it was a group of old-folks that needed to incorporate a 501c3 to get a group rate on health insurance. Hum, interesting, so I called Chuck at home and on his cell, and then wrote him an email since I wasn’t getting any answers.

Chuck called me a while later on his drive home and I tried to tell him a little. But then said we should meet for beers so I could bring him up to date on everything. He said no at first, but then called Joni and agreed to meet me at Hooters down the road.

There we chatted a lot. I told him about Scott’s deals, Heidi, Rima, Dr. K and all sorts. Course then he said he had a cyst in his brain and wanted to know the stuff I said to Heidi about changing his DNA. It was funny talking to him about that. He always knew I never aged, and was one of the few people who have known and seen me long enough to really know this. So I told him it was all about the many religions coming together. Like not just one religion or just one technique but a big mix of a lot of techniques. All part of the ONE GOD anyway!

I explained it to him like it did with Heidi. But then I got into more details with him and specifics on moving the energy around his body and into the Microcosmic Orbit which I never mentioned to Heidi at all. It just came out talking Chuck, and how moving the energy round his orbit could be used to clear out the cyst. Push that evil energy down into the earth to create dirt, and pull in light from the heavens.... wow I guess I did say a lot to him. I guess he’s known it all already and has been working with me long enough already to understand how I know these things.

I think that might be the biggest roadblock in doing this experiment. People will really have to believe and understand me or else they will never get even close to doing what I can teach them. I wonder how we will be able to get around this... lol... and I hear on the radio... “God is watching over you... as always, you are loved no mater what you go through” 4:11:11 PM CMRadio.net “he’s gonna keep the nightlight on for you...”

What do you think son. Did you think this would ever change? And you know there is a lot more going on here than ever, you’ve been very good about keeping up and following your instincts. This is very important for you to keep up with. There is nothing before you that will surprise you. It’s almost like you designed and created it all by yourself. And everything you feel and see about this is what will happen. No worries, Be Happy!

lol… ok, sure, I’ve heard that a few times already. And I'm really trying to keep up with everything that I have to. But it certainly is not very easy. But I'm still moving ahead. I was surprised to see Chuck Friday. We met at Hooters and had a few beers, which he then purchased for both of us. There were a few cute girls watching us of course. It’s so funny how much the energy I feel changed now that I got my hair cut. Lol... I just laugh about it.

So then on the way home I called Scott and we went out to Channelside to see a movie and eat. We went to Hooters down there too, where he bought me another beer, food and movie tickets. He’s convinced this deal will work with STARS so we need set that up soon.

I felt like it was a done deal too because of all this stuff that I see happening everywhere already.

No comments:

Post a Comment